Take off cancelling

Hello friends

sometimes we encounter some problems related to the process of taking off and we have to cancel the process of taking off I was wondering that if there was a sound warning through which we can inform the Watchtower to cancel the takeoff

2 Likes

Watchtower? Do you mean ATC?

2 Likes

You can’t inform them but they would know seeing you half way down and slowing down, all you’d do i believe is taxi off and request a frequency change

2 Likes

Currently there isn’t any command in game to inform ATC that you are aborting takeoff. In most cases, especially on the Expert Server the IFATC controllers should be vigilant for these situations and will issue you a runway exit runway and contact ground command when these issues occur.

2 Likes

Ja but in referring to the tower

I think we have a related Feature request about it already. Cancelling Take-Off is also known as: Aborting. Take a look! 🙂👇

(I hope I answered your question right, maybe not)

2 Likes

Ja this is the way in use now but it’s would sounds more nicer if there was a way to informe the tower with that

That’s seems amazing …

1 Like

This looks to be a Feature Request for now. If you would like to see it (I do too) in any later update, be sure to vote for it (Topic linked Above).

We can also say that this Feature doesn’t look hard to implement in any future update (Just like the progressive Taxi addition in V.19.2). I hope to see this one day!

1 Like

That’s right , I hope that’s too

The most nice thing about this simulator game is the organize that u can found in it and more atc instructions more orgnize and nicer

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.