Tailwinds Flying Club | Join Nothing But The Best [Closing Down]

Wow I’ll say it, looks like the best!

3 Likes

Thank you! It took us a while to get it done, but id say the wait was more then worth it!

1 Like

I would like to join your VA

1 Like

Hi! You can apply here:

https://sites.google.com/view/tailwindsflyingclub/join

1 Like

done, so 1 to 2 weeks for you to get back to me?

I already PM’d you about your Application

1 Like

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Come join us to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 747!

1 Like

Finished Adding all of our new pilots to the pilot page, feel free to check it out! And maybe you can fill some of the spots!

2 Likes

Our latest event is posted and open for gate reservations!

Reserve your spot now for our latest event which takes us to Africa!

Hello Community!

Tailwinds has been very silent as to why you haven’t seen any events posted lately. Well, here in the US most of us are very busy or were busy wrapping up testing for the end of the year for schooling. Some of us (me included) has our SATs also. We will host a very large event in the coming weeks so watch this thread and the #live:events category!

3 Likes

Tell me about it: WHAP is getting me really stressed out

3 Likes

Latest event is posted!

2 Likes

Just filled out an application. Crossing my fingers! 😀

4 Likes

Well everyone, it is with a heavy heart that I announce our closure. This isnt like we closed and secretly redid everything like a few months ago, no. We are actually closing. Me and the other staff simply don’t have enough time, I started my senior year of high school, I’m getting a job, it is just not possible for me or the other staff to keep TFC going. We all made some memories and we hope to cherish that for as long as possible.

-Dan, TFC-001 out.

10 Likes

Aww man!
Its really sad to see TFC go…

RIP TFC

Decembre 2018 --> August 17 2019

2 Likes

Really sorry to see you guys close. You were a great club, I really enjoyed my time as a member even though it was limited.

It’s too bad that we never got around to doing a TFC - Plane & Pilot event partnership…

6 Likes

We were about to celebrate 2 years in October

2 Likes

This is a little late but since this thread hasn’t been closed yet, I’m going to give one last goodbye to the first flying club that I joined. I will miss having Tailwinds Flying Club around!

TFC-010, out!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.