Tailwinds Flying Club "Flying Farther, Together." (Still Recruiting!) (New Aircraft in Fleet!)

Good luck with this group it looks amazing that it is not like some VA‘s that are like a company where they say Log a flight and keep us active. Looks like it will be successful in the future. Just take some things seriously.
Regards,
QjetVA Staff and Managment

1 Like

Thanks @QJetVirtual! Wish you luck to!

What aircraft is your test in?

We conduct tests in the 737 and the reviewer uses an aircraft with APPR (if they like just to get on the ground faster to watch their landing) and the flights last an hour
@Matthew_Hromek

New event:

Yet another new event:

Another new event:

2 Likes

Attention IFC,

Our Chief Pilot was permabanned, and are thefore looking for applicants of the following requirements if interested to PM me.

• Grade 3 or higher
  • 14 years or older
  • Professional
2 Likes

Attention again!

I am looking for someone who recently submitted an Application to TFC with the IF display name of “Captain Nate” if anyone knows who this is your help would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Daniel14,
I’m right now live in a UTC+8 area and don’t really have time doing long hauls yet. (And don’t really want to break my iPhone 6 Plus prematurely, either.)
In fact, I just picked up IF in 1.5 months, after dropping out of IF sky for more than a year. Now I fly almost exclusively in Dash-8s, in terms of commercial aircrafts.
So, do you think if I’d fit well in the Tailwinds?
Thanks🛬🛫

1 Like

Yes you would! Not everyone here is in the same time zone so you can still fly the long hauls in your respective time zone. But you can also just use the Q400 as long as you know how to fly the other aircraft

1 Like

Thanks for the info.
Well, with some practices, I should be able to fly a couple of more airplanes 🤓, i. e., B737, A321, Citation and C208, with which I’d flown extensively with the IFAO group a year ago…
Should do the application in a coupe days🛬🛫

2 Likes

New staff position open!

We need someone with graphics art skill to design a better logo, graphics for events, and logos for events!
The person must meet the following requirements:

• has some sort of photo editing app
  • must have experience
  • must be able to show examples on demand.

If interested send me a pm with the following:

• Name
1 Like

Another staff position!

Head ATC, must be IFATC (Preferably) or not but that means a test will be done.

Requirements:

• 14 years old
  • At least 100 Ops
  • Professional

Accepting Private messages regarding this position so please include:

• Name

Question, how do groups stay in contact? I am thinking of joining a club once I get done this semester. What is the test flight?

1 Like

The test flight is where we evaluate your skills and see if your a good candidate for the club of any IF Grade. And we stay in through the IFC but mostly through slack

2 Likes

We have now made it where anyone can suggest a route to fly as an event!

2 Likes

Yay now we need more people to fly them

I don’t see why people wouldn’t fly them considering they suggested it

1 Like

I got a classic of mine KSTL-KDFW ts1 all the way.