Tailwinds Flying Club "Flying Farther Together” [Operations Terminated] Thanks for the Run! We will be back one day!

A tragedy is the word to describe this. A momentous inspiration to all VA. Tailwinds was unique in its character and the way they inspired the community. Good luck to all the members in their future endeavors!

4 Likes

Maybe one day we’ll come back on a Later date. Thank you for the kind words and one day we’ll see.

4 Likes

Adios friends!

Loved seeing your events pop up almost daily! It was great to attend some of them! Your events @Daniel14 are the reason why my events are the way they are… My format that I use today is baselined from your events!

This VA will be missed greatly!

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words

2 Likes

I think we are all going to miss this VA and the events it created. I remember when I first joined the IFC and wanted to make my own events, every time I saw Daniel and others post their events. Later, I was inspired to make Saturday Night Patterns after joining ATCEG. But, none of it would have happened without being a part of TFC’s events.

Thanks for all you guys do, Cbro

How long until @Daniel14 runs out of likes? xD

7 Likes

I don’t know I’m almost there

3 Likes

I remember that! 😂

5 Likes

Once again on behalf of the Team at TFC we thank you for everyone’s kind words during this time. One day TFC will come back and will be better.

WE’LL BE BACK!

10 Likes