Tailwinds Flying Club 2.0 | New Thread For Our Upcoming Anniversary!

So let’s say I’m considering joining. What separates you from all the other VAs that say “new and interesting routes”. Every VA says that. What would make my experience with your airline different than any other VA experience?

(I’ve been in some pretty diverse, interesting VAs.)

I’m saying this because I noticed you one thread said the purpose was to offer new and interesting routes to fly or something like that.

Well, unlike other VA’s that say “new interesting routes” we have no route database, no logging flights, you fly any route you want rather you just joined or have been with us since we started as long as the route is real go ahead and fly it! With us, we try to make it feel more like a social VO, with everyone getting together for Group Flights, events, and such where pilots fly all over the world. If you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

Tailwinds most unique Long Haul event is now posted!

Interested in Joining TFC? Click the application and we will review it within 24hours!

99% of what we do is just talk. That is 100% the best part. Just just throw out a flight, get a few people to join you, and joke about that landing with the 20kts crosswind you all messed up, throw around a few laughing emojis, and start talking about the new routes an airline announced. No other VA can do that…

2 Likes

Latest event for the day is up!

Interested in TFC? Fill out an application and we will get with you within 24 hours!

Latest event is up and running! 🏃

Interested in Joining TFC? Fill in the application above and we will get back to you within 24 hours!

2 Likes

TFC has partnered with ACVA to fly across the Atlantic! Check it out here:

2 Likes

Been thinking about joining but my scary question is… what app do you use to communicate?

Please say discord

1 Like

We use Slack

1 Like

alright thank you

2 Likes

October is upon us!

This month we are celebrating our One Year Anniversary with many special events so stay tuned!

7 Likes

Ooo congrats!!!

1 Like

Great news! And u guys show no signs of stopping.

Wish I could be a part but I already have most of my IF time occupied with DLVA and IFGAC

1 Like

You can still join! All we ask is that you are active in Slack!

1 Like

Hey There!

We at Tailwinds are always looking for an exciting partnership event with other Virtual groups and this is now exception! Singapore Virtual and TFC have come together to fly together on the worlds longest route on the same day as when it starts back up in real life! SO Tailwinds and Singapore Virtual invite you to come fly with us from Singapore Changi to Newark!

6 Likes

Hello there!

If you haven’t seen, but our one year celebration of events are posted and number 3 has just been posted! We invite you to join us on these events with one a day and 3 on the last day! Here is the recent one:

1 Like

Hello!

TFC is celebrating the last day of our week of events for our one year anniversary with a special event in partnership with IFGAC! For this event it is a simple landing competition from KPSP to KLAX in the TBM930. We invite you rather you be in TFC or not!

3 Likes

How Much do you love TFC on a scale of 1-10

0 voters

1 being I absolutely hate it

10 being I can’t live without it

1 Like

Can I give it anything but a 10? 😂

One maby would be more fitting… 😂😂

jk, it’s great, 10/10

1 Like

New thread coming Today with various changes to TFC. New everything is coming…

5 Likes