Tailwinds Flying Club 2.0 New, Improved, Superior [Applications Open!]

Can we fly from any airport we like? Or are there hubs we can only fly to/from?

Yes, you can fly from any airport.

1 Like

Sweet! Standby for an application! :D

Was going to join until I found out that you guys were shutting down

EDIT: Expect it at around 2230Z (I’m at school right now XD)

2 Likes

Basically. You can fly every real-world route as long as you fly it with the same Airline & Plane that operates it, and you have the plane unlocked in the ranking system.

1 Like

If you haven’t already, you should check out our first event! Sign up while you can! Gates are going fast!

1 Like

Next event is posted!

1 Like

It’s been A month…

But seriously I am gona apply, was really disappointed I never did the first time around…

1 Like

We weren’t going to open for another month but we were ready before hand. We would love to have you aboard the team!

3 Likes

We’re at it again! Here is another event this time trans-atlantic:

You’re pumping out events really fast

2 Likes

And of the good quality they always have been, and always will be!

2 Likes

*rides off into the sunset *

3 Likes

So for the flight hours is that for how many you have in infinite flight our with the group?

And does joining this group mean I can’t fly around the world freely anymore?

You can fly anywhere you want, but for TFC hours, you will have to fly with the aircraft in your rank and and real world routes that the aircraft flies. If you want to fly a route with an aircraft that your rank doesn’t permit, then you can’t log it as a TFC flight but can still fly it :)

2 Likes

With the group, just like any other VA. The difference is that you choose what route you want to fly.

For TFC, you must fly a real route that uses an aircraft in your rank. You can’t fly anywhere that isn’t real until your PRO+. That’s only if you want to log the flight. You can still fly freely around the globe but you won’t be able to log it.

1 Like

Is your rank based off of your hours in infinite flight or after you join?

1 Like

Your rank is based off the hours you have logged after you join.

1 Like

Another event! Sign up today!

3 Likes