Tailwinds Flying Club 2.0 New, Improved, Superior [Applications Open!]

Introducing…

Yep that’s right we’re back and better then ever!

We’ve changed a few things around in the last few months since we terminated operations in April. We’ve added many new things, such as a new way to fly, and new ways to be interactive with the rest of TFC crew! We’ve also introduced P.I.L.O.T. our Division for Pilots Grade 1-2 who want to Learn the basics of Flying around. You’ll see more about it below. I now invite you, to take a tour of TFC 2.0!

New, Improved, Superior

Tailwinds Flying Club (Grade 3-5)

Welcome to TFC’s main group which is for all pilots Grades 3-5 in the club. If you aren’t Grade 3, 4, or 5. Scroll down to see about Grade 1 and 2. If you are Grade 3-5 and are interested in joining, look below for Requirements and such to join TFC.

Pilot Requirements

Professional
Mature
Low Violation Count
Can do one flight per week

In the club activities

While in the club you’ll enjoy many new events to new and exotic destinations around the world. Hosted by one of our staff members. Don’t like events? Don’t worry! We got you covered also. Using FR24, search up a flight using the filters for the correct aircraft you can use depending on your rank (more on ranks below). Find the flight you want, then fly! Just fill out the flight log once completed.

Staff:

CEO: @Daniel14
COO: @Ishan_S
Website Manager: @Royce
Instagram: @GolferRyan
Head of internal affairs: @DiamondGaming4
Chief Pilot: @Kate_Russell
Event manager: Staff
Slack Managers: PRO+ and Staff Members
Twitter: @William_Burke
Instagram: @GolferRyan

Fleet

Airbus:
A318, A319, A320, A321, A330, A340, A380

Boeing:
737 series, 747 series, 757, 767, 777 series, 787 series

Bombardier:
Q400, CRJ-700, CRJ-900

Embraer:
E170, E175, E190, E195

McDonnell Douglas:
DC10, MD11

Ranks

Beginner (Rank 1) 0-10 hrs flown
Can Fly: A318, A319, 737-700, 737-800, E170, Q400, CRJ-700

Novice (Rank 2) 11-25 hrs flown
Can Fly: A320, 737-900, A330, 787-8, 757, E175, 777-200, CRJ-900 + Beginner Aircraft

Avid (Rank 3) 26-50 hrs flown
Can Fly: A321, MD11, DC10, 767, 787-9, E190 + Beginner and Novice Aircraft.

PRO (Rank 4) 51-200 hrs flown
Can Fly: A340, A380, 747 series, 787-10, E195, 777-300 + Beginner, Novice, and Avid Aircraft.

PRO+ (Rank 5) 201+ hrs flown
Can Fly PRO, Beginner, Novice, and Avid aircraft. PRO+ Pilots also get a special treat, they can fly a route that doesn’t exist. But can only be done in the various aircraft with IF official liveries.

After your Flight:

Log your flight here:

JOIN!

P.I.L.O.T. (Grade 1-2)

Hello there aspiring pilot! We’re pleased to announce this new division of TFC called P.I.L.O.T. or Pilot Integrated Learning and Objective Training. This division is to help pilots master their skills in flying the global skies before graduating onto TFC (If Requirements met). Under the watchful eyes of our trainers well make sure your ready to fly the world in comfort. Scroll down to see more about P.I.L.O.T.!

Fleet

The fleet for pilot is very basic to ease the training process.

Week 1:
Cirrus SR22

Week 2:
Bombardier Q400

Week 3:
Boeing 737-800

While in Training

You will do the following:
How to use ATC
Flight Planning (Fuel, flight plan, etc.)
and many other things!

Staff:

The staff for P.I.L.O.T. includes:
@Daniel14 (Organizer, Fuel+Flight Planning)
@GolferRyan (ATC Training)

JOIN P.I.L.O.T.!

Media

We ave many media sites including:

Our Website: http://tailwindsflyingclub.weebly.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tailwindsflyingclubif/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/tailwindsflying

Thank you for visiting the TFC thread, interested in joining TFC? What are you waiting for? Join now! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask here in this thread, or in a PM to me or one of our amazing staff members!

20 Likes

Yay! You guys are back! I’m crying with tears of joy right now! 😂

3 Likes

Me and so many staff are so happy that we are coming back! Seeing people say stuff like that, just brings tears of joy to our eyes!

1 Like

Whoops! I’ll check it right now

2 Likes

Ok thanks! Really glad that this is back! I’m so happy and pumped!

1 Like

Just fixed it! Appears the incorrect numbers were entered! Just refresh the page and you should be set!

2 Likes

Yeah, just came here to report that as well.

Ok thanks! It works perfectly now! Just sent in an application!

1 Like

Great! I’ll review it right now!

1 Like

Sending in one right now as well! Also, I think it’s broken again, I mean you can’t have That many violations. IMG_1094

1 Like

I know 😂 it’s a glitch with google forms, I tried a few things out and it would do weird things, so we’re just going to have to wait for it to be fixed!

1 Like

Btw, you should add a “IFC username” Question to the form, otherwise you can’t tell who sent it.

Added it thanks! 😉 for some reason it wasn’t there

2 Likes

Glad you all are back!

1 Like

IT’S BACK! DON’T EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!

6 Likes

Don’t worry, we won’t!

1 Like

Time for round 2 :))

1 Like

Ding ding ding Round 2

1 Like

Applied hope to hear of you soon

1 Like

So we just fly a real world route with any airline with any callsign and have it logged on TFC flight hours?

2 Likes