Tagging Moderators

Is there way to tag once and all the moderators get notifications? Whoever is free can short out the issue? Ex. @mods

There is no reason to ever do this.

Sorry, why is that?

Why would you need to?

Because moderators don’t work for IF on full time basis. And some of them can be on vacation and busy. If all issue centralised and shared work load, whoever is free can tick as problem solved or replied. Users don’t have to tag 7 mods .

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Discourse might have the answers.

So you can use the feature? Right now? Or you are assuming?

No. None of that works, I was making sure. Just tag one and it’ll be resolved.

1 Like

How about using the flag to report the post instead of tagging mods…

1 Like

if you flag a topic a message gets send out to all mods, and the one who’s free can deal with whatever needs to be dealt with.

1 Like

Lol , why everyone talk about flagging? I wanted to ask general question? Not important question and thought no need to tag every mods for attention. If one has free time can look, How would I know which mod is free, that’s why I was looking for way to not tag everyone but everyone.

I don’t think there is a way to do this sadly - definitely an interesting feature to have though.

Please avoid tagging moderators. If your topic gets traction from the community, it will get noticed (even by us the developers).

3 Likes

There is a way to do this now, simply @ moderators
We shouldn’t do this right? I just don’t know if this results in a different response than tagging the actual profile of a mod. And is this new? You can also do it with @ admins and @ staff

As always, we advise that if you’re reporting an issue, it’s best to flag the post rather than tag us :)

1 Like

Thanks just didn’t know, because I haven’t seen that before:)

It’s new, I just found out too :)

@moderators here’s a new tool ;)

1 Like