Tag your future pilot friend!

Ok, I seen people like tagging, let them have it, this is serious question, Tag your friend who you think will venture in to aviation industry. Not only pilot, could be anything. Make your friends happy! Please don’t tag me for comedy. Thanks

1 Like

I think @GatwickGuy would be a good future pilot. 😉

5 Likes

As the topic purpose let me tag @Brandon_Sandstrom, he is already in the industry, worked hard for it, hope he keep climbing up the ladder.

And I see many more future pilots here, sorry I can’t tag you all.

1 Like

I just know @Matt will definitely be a future pilot!

Great and intelligent guy!

@MaciMDpl Hopefully we will work at LOT Polish Airlines together sometime

1 Like

@bechrisair I know you’ll be an awesome pilot!✈️

1 Like

Probably @InfiniteNick and @Dylan_M

5 Likes

I would probably never become a commercial pilot, (money wise), but I would definitely want to.

I would most likely want to be a private pilot flying some Cessnas. 😎

7 Likes

@Altaria55 flying is easy in the simulator you said, didn’t you? I guess you will be a pro pilot!

1 Like

I hope @IFliPlanes :)

1 Like

@OrcaKid is going to fly the Dreamliner someday…

@KPIT flies the CRJ so much in IF, he might as well fly it in real life 🙃

@Luke_Sta definitely I just feel it.

1 Like

@N492ED will make an amazing pilot, I’ve known him all my life and I know one day he will be an amazing pilot!

3 Likes

I think you’re mixing me up, I never fly the CRJ, do you mean @Kate_Russell? 😂

3 Likes

Probs @GaplessHiding

Hi @Marc

1 Like

Well I have a YouTube friend (small channel) his name is Alpha Tango he is always streaming IF and butters the bread most of the time.

It would be a dream really to become a pilot. Never say never though. I’m gonna start my studies in Business Administration / Economics in September, and then when it’s over 4 years later… Well, then I’m 25 years old and that’s still young enough to decide!

3 Likes

I think @Infinite_flight_A320 would be the best pilot you would want to fly with