Tablet usage experience

Hello everyone again! I continue to search for a budget tablet capable of keeping stable 30FPS at maximum graphics settings (60 is certainly better))). I want to hear about the experience of using your devices. Previously, I considered buying Samsung Tab S6 lite, Xiaomi Pad 5, Ipad 9. But given the current circumstances, the price has become unaffordable, which is why I came across Lenovo Tab P11, it’s interesting to listen about this device, since it is optimal in price and in terms of security, 64/128GB and up to 6GB of RAM. Thank you all, I will be glad to tell you)

Do you know from what year it is and which processor it comes with?

Alright, I checked out the specs, and I have mixed feelings. Yes, its benchmark is similar to the S6 Lite, but from what I can tell it still has Android 10 and an upgrade isn’t on the horizon. Thus, software-wise it could be quite an adventure ^^ Also note, that Android is generally worse optimized for tablets compared to iPadOS

Since the performance should be comparable with the S6 Lite, have a look at how the S6 Lite performs:

Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite - @ThomasThePro

Hardware : Exynos 9610 processor 4GB

Rendering Quality : High
3D Object Density : High
Rendering Resolution : High
Texture quality : High
Anti-Aliasing : On
Frame Rate : 30FPS
Airplane Count : Very High

Notes : When there’s a big crowd at an airport I suggest turning off Anti-Alising, because it could get laggy, but if your at an airport with fewer people it works perfectly.

speaking about Lenovo - Snapdragon 662
ZV

I run the S6 lite and can say that the S6 lite is not able to run all high very well, i run a mix of medium and low on mine to get the best fps rates.
The S6 is under powered and would not recommend. I would say go for the main Tab S6 or the S7 lite for better performance

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.