Tab A7 Lite Crashes

I recently bought a Samsung Tab A7 Lite, and Infinite Flight seems to run at a stable 20fps (all low graph settings) and no background apps opened but the app itself. Unfortunately after a few seconds, it crashes. The specifications are as follow…

1 Like

Flat out incorrect.

Samsung devices have exceptional performance, the Galaxy phones and tablets are amongst some of the best performing devices on the market. I carry a S10+ as my second device and it’s been flawless.

In this situation, specifically the Tab A7, is an underpowered device as it’s budget orientated and doesn’t have high end hardware. That’s a much more likely reason rather than just “Samsung bad lol”

7 Likes

Nope you’re right, they’ll be good at first but after a while they die, and die hard.

2 Likes

where did you get this from?

2 Likes

There is difference between a $300 tablet and an more expensive tablet or phone.
cheaper devices won’t be as powerful as $1000+ device. Always do research before giving someone an answer

2 Likes

It’s a known fact apple motherboards outlast any other mobile competitor, therefore there is truth in what i’m saying, $1k samsung IS NOT the same as a $1k ipad.

1 Like

did you have both to compare? please show me some data to support this.

Well I’m not here to argue, you have your opinion and I have mine

1 Like

Hopefully this helps those who need help rather than continuing to debate on who suggests what…

1 Like

Closing this for now to end the debate; Samsung and Apple sell devices for various budgets with varying hardware & software. There’s more to device performance as well including the battery condition, amount of available storage, stable internet connection, and the end users graphics settings. For the best guidance please refer to the Support FAQ and the Device Compatibility Thread

Thanks for understanding :)

6 Likes