TAAG Teaming

Luanda.

Beautiful coastal city and capital of Angola. Their national airline is TAAG Angola. I’d say they have the most unique livery on their 737 and 777 fleet. Today Luanda was featured on the expert server and arriving there with a shiny new 777 couldn’t have been better. So why not fly a unique route from Cuba to Angola.

Route: Havana 🇨🇺(MUHA) - Luanda🇦🇴 (FNLU) (DT703)
Time: 12:32

Flight Plan (Includes SID/Approach)

MUHA KAVU5A CRILE UCJ PVN GTK MRTEE LENUS ANTOX NOPIT SAPPO CONCH PLING NEYDU BOSET KANUN BOXIT ASALI BISUK SANVA BUVIN ARUSI EGIMI 400N/3000W 100N/2000W 200S/1000W 500S/000W 700S/1000E OPAPO ETOSO D043L I23 FNLU

One comes…

…and one goes

Front view close-up. That livery is stellar

Busy Airside. FNLU does not have any jetways

Fact: TAAG operates less B772s than in this picture

These tails are beautiful to gaze at

I think this wing view fits best

Anyways that’s all for today. As always I hope you enjoyed these photos. Maybe next time you can fly TAAG across Africa. It won’t disappoint.

Which was your favorite?

0 voters

15 Likes

Wow! Awesome photos! I really like Photo 6!

3 Likes

10/10 photos, 12/10 title

3 Likes

Oh I’ve been waiting to use this title for a long long time

2 Likes

Put this in the #screenshots-and-videos Hall of Fame

2 Likes

I love the red team in the African scenery. Nice pictures! ❤️

2 Likes

The title though. 😂

Awesome photos, really great work here! The TAAG livery really reminds me of the cheatlines from the 1960’s.

2 Likes

@snoman haha I don’t know about that option ;) @Kuba_Jaroszczyk TAAG is definitely my favorite airline in Africa right now.
@Butter_Boi I couldn’t resist the chance to title it that. the TAAG livery is definitely reminiscent of those good old days 👌

Thanks for the complements guys!

2 Likes

Wow I really like these photos this has to be one of my favourite livery’s on the 772

1 Like

Made me smile :)

1 Like

You earned a like solely with the title.

Beautiful photos! I really hope we receive this livery on the 77W as well! Now only if TAAG flew more long-haul routes…

1 Like