TAAG Angola Airlines Boeing 777-3M2(ER)

TAAG Angola Airlines Boeing 777-3M2(ER)

Photo Credit: Carlos Seabra
Source:https://www.google.pt/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=gws&ved=2ahUKEwjAxb3ugubcAhVHxhoKHa7zDLEQjhx6BAgBEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.planespotters.net%2Fphoto%2F736405%2Fd2-tej-taag-linhas-aereas-de-angola-airlines-boeing-777-3m2er&psig=AOvVaw14twhIhkYXGq7r4VxTe7oe&ust=1534112043023238

TAAG Angola Airlines:

TAAG Angola Airlines, also called “Linhas Aereas de Angola”, is the flag carrier of Angola, based on Luanda. The Airline currently operates an all Boeing fleet consisting off:

• Boeing 737-700
  • Boeing 777-200ER
  • Boeing 777-300ER

Destinations:

TAAG serves routes across Africa and to Europe aswell as South America, just to show you an example, here are some of their international destinations:

• Johannesburg
  • Cape Town
  • Windhoek
  • São Tomé
  • Brazzaville
  • Namibe
  • Harare
  • Lisbon
  • Porto
  • São Paulo
  • Rio de Janeiro
  • Havana

Why I want this livery:

I think this livery should be added because the paint scheme is stunning, even if it is old-fashioned I like it very much. Also Africa is missing a lot of Airlines, and Long Haul Aircraft on IF from African Countries are rare, and serves new oportunities for new routes from Africa to interesting places.

Thank you for reading,
have a great day.

Did you check with a moderator before you made this? Looks like the other topic has 7 votes.

1 Like

It’s all good. I would love this so much! You just got my last vote!

16 Likes

Thank you! I would also love this livery on the simulator a lot

1 Like

What a stunning livery, i would love this so much!

3 Likes

There are many B77W liveries I would like to see in the IF, and this is one. I have no votes, but this topic has my support.

2 Likes

Someone get this thing in the game!!! ;-;

1 Like

Nice request, I already saw the 777 of TAAG in São Paulo

1 Like

Voted! Seen it yesterday at the airport. @TAAG_VA_CEO take a look at this!

1 Like

As an Angolan, I really would like to see my country flag carrier in the T7, that way would be much fun to do long haul routes representing my country. Hopefully we get this, can’t wait =D

5 Likes

I love it. 🇦🇴😍

2 Likes

At first, instead of 737-700, I read 777-700, and I just kinda looked at it for a while. I was very confused.

Still, beautiful livery!

3 Likes

Hope this livery is not forgotten. 🙏

2 Likes

Misha and his Angolan obsession (fetish), I stan 😍😍

4 Likes

Love this unique retro look and I also like that this fly between Portugal and Angola

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful painting I hope this is added.

1 Like

With the current 777 rework, this request needs a bump. Much needed for long-hauls from Africa, and the perfect complement to the TAAG Angola 737.

5 Likes

I will be so depressed if this does not make it when the -300 variant gets reworked.

1 Like

Let’s hope it is in🥺
They did a great job with the 737.

1 Like

One hope has been left for us when the B77W’s turn comes. 🙂

4 Likes