T1TAN Meets Swiss001!

T1TAN accidentally ran into Youtuber @swiss001 at KLAX while performing a flight with some friends to KPDX on the casual server this evening!

Taken 9:45PM on the casual server. Edited with snapseed

28 Likes

Oh, I thought @Swiss stopped… He always complains about IF on YouTube 🤨

15 Likes

Nice shot!

But how do you know it’s the real Swiss001? There are a lot of fakers…

8 Likes

Real @Swiss or not

Good photo editing, realy nice.

1 Like

He still makes funniest fails on casual server though, that might be why he was there

If it’s the real @Swiss, you might be in his one of his Casual Server Fails video, but if he’s the real one that is. Nice pic!

1 Like

Me: Posts something about @Swiss
IFC:
Me:
download

6 Likes

But he complements it on Twitter, I think he does that for views.

Nice picture, like the editing

Ya swiss001 is one of my favorite channels, his worst flight simulator videos are the best.

3 Likes

Talk about bumping an old topic…

On a proper note, it is really un necessary to reply to an old topic as all these messages cost IF money. Money to host the community on Discourse. So it is not really needed :)

2 Likes

haha, revivin’ it.

He’s really going downhill now, his airport videos are real boring, older ones are much better

5 Likes

Everyone runs their course. To be honest I agree. I can’t believe this got bumped.

According to his IFC details, it’s his birthday!

screaming intensifies

1 Like

I miss those days, before he did flying into this airport and that airport. It has gotten…repetitive

By chance it’s his birthday today.

1 Like

Not sure how he has over 400k subs when his channel is super generic and boring

2 Likes

All I see is negative and unnecessary comments towards this YouTuber. I have flagged this thread for closure as I personally see it going nowhere. Please be careful what you say. What you deem fine others might find offensive and hurtful.

2 Likes

Completely agree, wish there was a high quality flight simmer out there in YT

Not that Swiss wasn’t good he’s just repetitive imo

1 Like