T Flight Hotas 4 joystick setup issues

I recently got a Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas 4 joystick but I’m having a hard time trying to connect it to Infinite Flight. I’m using a Mac (which may be the problem but not sure) and iPad for IF, as well as LiveFlight Connect as normal.

The problem I’m having is that I can’t assign the axis to the pitch, roll, throttle and yaw in the normal way. When I try to do it on LFC it just says “axis 33” no matter what axis I assign to each control surface.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Try setting them within the app. Or, reset and/or re download LiveFlight connect. Report back once you have.

1 Like

@Mattheus I’ve done that, didn’t work

Strange. I would contact @schyllberg. I am not great with joystick connection. Sorry.

Sorry for the take Schyll.

1 Like

Thanks for the help anyways!

No problem!

Did you connect the joystick before or after you launched IF? I’ve had a similar issue and I found out that it was because I launched IF THEN I plugged in the joystick. So try plugging it in first then launch IF. I hope it works.

Yea I think I plugged it in before I launched IF but I’ll try restarting IF now just in case

I would also plug your joystick in before booting up liveflight, because it does not seem to connect with me if I do not plug it in before booting us liveflight.

just reinstalled it, so…

Keep us posted. Let us know what happens, buddy.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion but it didn’t seem to work either

1 Like

Shucks, I wish I was of better assistance.

No worries, thanks anyway

1 Like

Hi there,
Unfortunately I am not an expert on any Joystick issues, but I reccommend looking up the problem.
Here is an example for the other people experiencing the same problem.

In my opinion, one of the people mentioned that there is a chance, T-Flight Hostas 4 Joystick may not be compatible in Infinite Flight. I think you should continue looking up solutions to this.

I saw many YouTube videos showing up tutorial videos on how to set up the TFH4 joystick. Maybe you missed a step that resulted having this problem. Anyways, I can be wrong in places but I hope this helps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.