I have infinite flight on my iPad and have never had issues with the app .I had to download the app a few days ago and found the system status live server is not connecting.Every other weather ,account,global server,api service is green
Are you on a VPN?
I had this same problem did you check to see if your subscription is active?
Paid subscription ok No VPN so I have re installed app ,turned off ,rebooted iPad . With no joy .where do I go from here . I know My subscription is valid because I have all planes ,expert and training . no atc
Hey! Sorry to hear.
Please try the following to resolve your connectivity issue:
Reboot your device
This should always be the first step to resolve any issue. Sometimes the server issue is temporary so waiting a short period of time and/or rebooting may help.
Switch between network types (WIFI/Cellular)
If you are on wifi, try cellular if you can. If you are on cellular, try a wifi connection and see if it is any different.
Try a different network
For troubleshooting, try a different network and see if the results are different.
Toggle airplane mode
– Shut down IF
– Go into airplane mode on your device for 40-60 seconds
– Turn airplane mode off. This causes your device to reconnect to your network and solves the problem for some.
VPN or Proxy
Ensure you are not on a VPN network or behind a proxy. These will often block the necessary UDP ports for a successful connection to the live server.
Reset device network settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap RESET SETTINGS again to confirm.
Update wifi DNS settings
In some cases you may need to update your devices DNS settings on wifi to use google’s DNS.
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s DNS servers:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- To use Google DNS, enter 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Re-launch IF
- Open the Settings on the device.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Long press your current network, then select “Modify network”.
- Mark “Show advanced options” check box.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static”
- Change DNS1 to 220.127.116.11
- Change DNS2 to 18.104.22.168
- Press “Save” button, disconnect from the network, and reconnect for changes to take effect.
The DNS can only be changed while on WIFI.
Please make sure you try all the listed steps as described above.
If you have tried all of the steps above, please reply to us with the following information:
- Your device model
- Your Infinite Flight version (This can be found in the top left corner after tapping “About” in the app)
- Connection type, cell/wifi. If cellular, please name the network provider (Verizon, T-Mobile, etc)
- Country you’re currently in
- Please list any of the steps above you have already tried and their results.
I hotspot off my Apple iPhone which I always have with no worries ,done the iPad reboot ,Maybe Coronavirus has got in the works 🤔 I’m in Adelaide Australia and my carrier is Telstra but I don’t have issues with speed
What if you run the app directly on the iPhone? Do you have these issues then?
My series number 19.4.7287.42708 -ipad6
Downloaded app on my iPhone and same results no live server
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.