@Maxmustang - to the best of your ability, follow the steps below.
Server disconnects are different.
Reboot your device
This should always be the first step to resolve any issue. Sometimes the server issue is temporary so waiting a short period of time and/or rebooting may help.
Switch between network types (WIFI/Cellular)
If you are on wifi, try cellular if you can. If you are on cellular, try a wifi connection and see if it is any different.
Try a different network
For troubleshooting, try a different network and see if the results are different.
Toggle airplane mode
– Shut down IF
– Go into airplane mode on your device for 40-60 seconds
– Turn airplane mode off. This causes your device to reconnect to your network and solves the problem for some.
VPN or Proxy
Ensure you are not on a VPN network or behind a proxy. These will often block the necessary UDP ports for a successful connection to the live server.
Reset device network settings
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon Apps icon > Settings > Backup and reset
Tap Reset network settings.
Tap RESET SETTINGS.
If applicable, enter the PIN, password, fingerprint or pattern then tap RESET SETTINGS again to confirm.
Update wifi DNS settings
In some cases you may need to update your devices DNS settings on wifi to use google’s DNS.
Here’s how to change your iPhone’s DNS servers:
- From the iPhone’s home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi. The available wireless networks in range of your iPhone appear, as shown below.
- Find your wireless network in the list, and then click the arrow.
- Tap the DNS field.
- Delete the current DNS servers, and enter the new DNS servers. (If you enter more than one DNS server, be sure sure to separate the servers with commas.)
- To use Google DNS, enter 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
- Re-launch IF
- Open the Settings on the device.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Long press your current network, then select “Modify network”.
- Mark “Show advanced options” check box.
- Change “IP settings” to “Static”
- Change DNS1 to 18.104.22.168
- Change DNS2 to 22.214.171.124
- Press “Save” button, disconnect from the network, and reconnect for changes to take effect.
The DNS can only be changed while on WIFI.
Please make sure you try all the listed steps as described above.