Syncline’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @KFAT [WRITTEN PASSED] [PRACTICAL PASSED]

No, ILS, GPS, Visual

1 Like

Sorry @Ritesh321 :(

1 Like

oh ILS

sooo yes?

No no… you can stay

1 Like

@Ritesh321 can you upload your replay for approach to SharemyInfinitrFlight.com so I can look please

1 Like

ok @Syncline Appr is off all on you now

1 Like

Don’t give a line up and wait command to the person calls ready for departure

1 Like

Okay, copy that…

1 Like

Still open?

1 Like

Nope he closed

1 Like

Thank you so much for everyone who stopped by, especially @Ramzi_Khairan @Aurorz @Anthony_Morgan @LesterXavier @CO99 @MJP_27 @I_AM_KOREAN_FOX & @Ritesh321 which had become an Approach today. I would really appreciate the feedback from all of you, I hope that in the future I will be better.

6 Likes

Is now closed. Maybe next time you can stop by…

1 Like

Hey there! You did good, just a few mistakes to work on.

• The transition altitude should’ve been 3,000 feet not 2,500 feet. The formula to solve transition altitude is this Airport’s Altitude + 1,500 feet + 1,000 feet = Your altitude for the transition . So in that case, EDDT’s airport altitude is about 171 ft so I’d add that and add 1,500 feet + 1,000 feet, I’d get 2,500 feet. But then, I’m not done. I have to round UP to the nearest 500. Then you get 3,000 feet. Which is your transition altitude.

• I’m not sure if you gave KoreanAir 9898W a do not taxi through grass because they decided to taxi through grass. Always watch out for that.

• Early exit runway command was given to Lufthansa 9BT. And you forgot to give G-TKTK an exit runway command. Exit runway commands for commercial aircraft (example A320’s B737’s) should be given in between 70 knots and 40 knots. If it’s a general aviation aircraft (example TBM 930, C172’s) give them the exit runway command below 40 knots. If your late with the exit runway command below that speed. Don’t worry. Your ok, still give them the command. But if there on the taxiway, plus crossed the hold short line. Just give them to contact ground or Unicom.

• Instead of giving me correction, standby. You can just give me the sequencing command

• I’m Not sure why you gave Hansaline 1429 fly runway heading until at or above 5000. Just give them the departure clearance and you’ll be good.

• Don’t give a frequency change approve to Hansaline 1429. Hand them off to approach because they can also be departure if there’s no one controlling the departure frequency

• There was no need to clear me for the option again since I was sequenced.

2 Likes

Hi @MJP_27! Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. I really appreciate and will take note of all your feedback. Hopefully, your feedback will make me better in the future. Once again, thank you, and have a nice weekend!

1 Like

VVNB is open for the next 1 hour. If you wish, please stop by. Thanks!

1 Like

i’ll stop by

Thanks sir!

No problem, everything seemed smooth. just sim for your commands to be a bit faster like when i requested takeoff. nice and early clearance for option. poor selection of airport, i had to call full stop because the visibility was poor

Hi there,

I will fix it for this.

Yups maybe next time I’ll look for an airport with better weather. By the way, thank you for stopping by. Hopefully, at another time you come again to stop by. Have a good rest!

1 Like