Syncline on action pt.1 - B77W Thai Airways at Frankfurt Airport

Hello IFC! This is my first post regarding my hobby as a planespotter, in this thread I want to share one of my spotting results at Frankfurt Airport. At that time the Boeing 777-300ER owned by Thai Airways landed at Frankfurt airport with a beautiful sunset (in my opinion), it was not that special this time, but during this corona era Thai Airways became very rare. Previously, the Airbus 380 was routine traffic for Frankfurt Airport, but what seems like the A380 will become a rare aircraft and remain a memory. Apart from all of that, please enjoy the 4 photos of Thai 77W landing at Frankfurt Airport wrapped in a spring sunset.

Those are some of my spotting results at Frankfurt Airport some time ago, I hope you all like it 😅, if you are a spotter at Frankfurt Airport or are visiting Frankfurt, let us meet and spot together. Have a great day for everyone! Keep healthy guys and thanks for visiting my thread! 😁🤗

I took all these photos using a Canon 50D and a telephoto lens from the spotting theme near the 25L runway, the spotter can call it the Autobahn or Hurenschneise

36 Likes

Amazing Work ! 🙌🏼

1 Like

nice shots! judging by the amount of smoke, probably was a pretty hard landing

1 Like

Amazing shots! I Love the Thai livery on the 77W :D

1 Like

Thanksss!!

1 Like

can be estimated like that hahaha :D

The orange sky gives a great effect! Love the second last one the most. Great job!

1 Like

Danke or maybe we should use english here haha, thanks a lot mate!
yes me too, especially on the A350 :D

1 Like

Indeed! hopefully in the fall i can get some more epic photos. Btw, thanks a lot @Pilot_Felix :D

1 Like

Bitte, yes english is better for the IFC haha. Some day we could do planespotting together at EDDF. :D

Yeah sure! Just let me know anytime 😝 and hopefully the time will fit with my class schedule 😖

Daaaannnnggg.

1 Like

😱😱😱😱. Hahaha, thanks mate!

1 Like

I like this aircraft and thai airwasy is actually nice one at thailand and have a lot of aircraft

1 Like

Thanks mate!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.