Sydney region expansion

The Sydney region now is quite small and the only big airports are Canberra and Sydney so why not increase the size of the region to the whole of Western Australia or perhaps the whole of Australia how cool would that be… Flying from Perth to Sydney or Adelaide to Brisbane or maybe Brisbane to Melbourne etc…
The possibilities are (almost) endless.

So what do you guys think?

16 Likes

Yea that will be good to bring into the game. But not all of austalia.

Maybe extending till Adelaide is too much (very big, mobile devices cant handle)

But extending it to MEL is a good idea.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If this would go ahead it would be good because their are more airports you could fly to here some here:

• Sydney to Melbourne
  • Sydney to Newcastle
  • Melbourne to Newcastle

Sydney Runways:
16R/34L - 3,962m
16L/34R - 2,438m
07/25 - 2,530m

Newcastle Runways: ( International Coming Soon )
12/30 - 2,438m

Melbourne Runways:
16/34 - 3,657m
09/27 - 2,286m

3 Likes

@AaronJ

Sydney to Newcastle 75 nautical miles

when you type in how far in nautical miles Sydney to Melbourne is 628 that to far for a hand held device. And Melbourne to Newcastle is 443.78 nautical miles.

well it maybe lower??

Fly every single location in the map, I bet you haven’t. Once you’ve done that you can request a feature. It’s a bit pointless if you’re not gonna use all the airports. I have. I like exploring all the Echo fields. Huge airports are not always necessary. Remember that.

Yeh true, that would be great maybe expand it till the Gold Coast perhaps

1 Like

sydney should extend up north towards cairns, townsville and brisbane

3 Likes

@DeltaJuliet1990 @Boeing773ER @AaronJ just remember that we are plying on a hand held devieces not x-plane on the computer.

Great idea man! Sounds good. If you want to do some more southern Australian discussion go to this following thread!

2 Likes

1 Like

Yeh, i would love to fly for example from Melbourne to Brisbane. Or Sydney to Brisbane etc…

1 Like

Add Melbourne, and if you wanted to, go all the way up to Brisbane. You will have airports like Coffs Harbour, Port Macquarie and Newcastle/Williamtown

1 Like