Spotting in Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport | 15/7/19
Today I went out to my local airport, Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport to try and have a go at spotting and get some nice shots of the aircraft landing
Today, I was at a local spot one of my mates recommended to me which turned out to be absolutely brilliant!
- This spot is Swamp Rd next to all the shipping containers if anyone local would like to check that out
Overall, it turned out to be a load of fun and it was a great day seeing these huge aircraft fly so close over our heads and definitely will be something to remember!
Here’s the shots;
- Here we have a good ol Qantas B737 coming in for landing on 16R, while we have another aircraft (A330, A350?) taking-off and on it’s departure outta Sydney into the skies!
-Good timing for a photo ;)
- Below we have a Qatar 777-3DZ (ER) coming in for landing as well on the famous 16R runway at Sydney Airport from Canberra!
- Here we have some snazzy shots of the 777’s undercarriage and fuselage and a photo whilst it was on short final!
- And here we have a QantasLink Dash 8 Q300 that’s come today from the south coast of Australia, Canberra!
- Below we also have the Q300 having a bit of a rocky landing;
- Here we have a Qantas A330 being tugged across 16R!
- The Virgin Australia B738 coming in for landing with it’s stunning livery!
- And of course, here is the famous Rex Saab 340 servicing remote communities across Australia!
- Finally, we have a classic Qantas A330 on final approach, gear down and locked!
If you’d like to see the billion other photos I got from today, feel free to check them out;
Otherwise, thanks for checking the shots out, hope you enjoyed and saw a little bit of Sydney, Aus!