Sydney Kingsford International | Unofficial Community Meetup

In the Evening sadly

Awesome mate, that’s fine though. Plenty of time in the morning to spot with us!

1 Like

You don’t get it I’m flying from Los Angeles to Kingsford then on to Perth

I live in the US

@Choccymilk @Alex_E and I will be there definitely

2 Likes

Is this topic moderator approved? 😝

This sure looks like a fun one; however, with COVID and tickets being obnoxiously expensive, I can’t make it. For those who are attending, enjoy it!

2 Likes

If only the Australian border wasn’t closed and Qantas still had their DFW flight running 😭

2 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to it mate!

Is this topic moderator approved… that’s a good question. Haha!

It sure will be a fun one, and I’m sure that there will be plenty of more opportunities in the future!

1 Like

If only, it would be amazing if the borders are open. But never the less, there will be plenty more when things open up and this all calms down.

I’d love to join but I don’t have $2000+ dollars in my back pocket for a 1 day trip that is 10,000 miles away from me. Hopefully the meetup turns out well!

Hey! Would have loved to make it! Unfortunately, that’s smack bang in the middle of school for me. Hope there ends up being a great turnout!

1 Like

Now you know what it’s like for us Aussies to go to America

2 Likes

Enjoy it everyone, I really wish I could come!

Too bad I cannot go to Australia for a number of reasons. 😂

Yeah, hopefully it does and I completely understand.

Just thought I would organise this meetup to give us Aussies and anyone else that can come, the opportunity that we’ve long waited for. Haha!

2 Likes

That’s a shame mate. Hopefully there is a great turnout and I’m sure there will be plenty more opportunities in the future as well!

1 Like

Of all the places to host a meetup, you chose Sydney 😂

Surely as a Melbournian you know that YMML is far superior to YSSY and Operations Road will forever be the best spotting car park in the world.

Wish I could make it, but not this time sorry!

1 Like

Who said I didn’t have something planned for Melbourne… I know I didn’t say that! 👀

1 Like

Avalon airshow meet up 👀

1 Like

You never know, could be sooner than that… stay tuned!

1 Like