Sydney Kingsford International | Unofficial Community Meetup

Banner by @Alexander_Nikitin

Unofficial Community Meet Up | Sydney International Airport

Ladies and Gentlemen, the time has come. I will be hosting an unofficial community meet up at Shep’s Mound at Sydney Kingsford International Airport. You can find the time of the meetup below:

Starts: 2020-11-29T23:00:00Z

Finishes: 2020-11-30T01:00:00Z

This is the first ever unofficial widespread community meet up for us Aussies and is an amazing opportunity to catch up at Shep’s Mound at Sydney Kingsford International and do some plane spotting and meet our fellow community members.

Confirmed Attendees:

@Declan_O
@SWA1997
@Chris_Hoss
@Choccymilk
@Alex_E
@JamesQFA380

Please let me know if you are interested in taking part in this amazing opportunity so that I can add you to the list of confirmed attendees. We will spend around two hours plane spotting (so bring your cameras), chatting and meeting our fellow upside down community members and anyone else that wants to join us.

This is a reminder that this meetup is unofficial but will still be just as awesome as an official one. This event is not hosted by Infinite Flight but is for Infinite Flight Community members to come together and share their passion for aviation.

33 Likes

Wow, enjoy it upside-downers. I will stay on the right side up but enjoy all the same!

7 Likes

Thanks mate, it will be a great experience and will be one of the first community meetups in Australia!

At least all the blood won’t rush to your head and make you dizzy if you’re staying the right side up. Haha!

3 Likes

Looks like fun Declan. Unfortunately I can’t come as I live no where near Australia. Maybe I can make the next one. Have a great time every one. Make sure not to pass out from being upside down!

1 Like

No worries mate, I’m sure there will be plenty more. I’ve managed to not pass out after living in Australia for 16 years, so we should be fine… I hope!

1 Like

Declan, if you can sponsor my air ticket to Sydney, I’ll come 😜

2 Likes

I provide a moral support sponsorship deal. I provide moral support and moral support only, but I’m happy to sponsor you with that. Haha!

2 Likes

I live nowhere near Australia :(. Maybe we can meet sometime at Liverpool and watch a game together.

1 Like

Yeah, for sure mate! I’ll certainly be over there once everything settles down and will be screaming and cheering that loudly that I might get kicked out of Anfield!

2 Likes

I wish I could just book tickets to Sydney Australia in late November but unfortunately my parents won’t let me fly across the Pacific Ocean to go to Australia 😔

3 Likes

So, I live approximately 9,696 miles from Sydney. I don’t think I can come.

Looks like it will be a very fun event!

If you buy my airline ticket and get me out of the UK lockdown the hell yes @Declan_O :) ahaha

9,696 x 2 = 19,392

19,392 - 9,696 = 9,696

9,696 - 9,696 = 0

So you live right next door to Sydney? Haha!

3 Likes

It takes a lot to get kicked out of Anfield, considering people throw liquids at each other, I think you’ll be fine.

#YNWA

Oh yeah, meetup…ummm…have fun (and make sure to keep Hoss and Choccymilk in check).

2 Likes

That’s a shame, but I’m sure there will be plenty of more opportunities in the future!

1 Like

I will use my Early Childhood Education and Care skills that I’m learning to make sure they behave themselves. Just kidding of course. Haha!

1 Like

I’m heading to Perth that day from Kingsford

Of course you can mate. I’m heading back to Melbourne that day in the afternoon as well! Also for all you Melbourne folk, keep your eyes peeled…

Ironically my flight is at 6:30 Aussie time lol

In the morning or the evening, because this meetup is at 10:00AM…

1 Like