Sydney beats SoCal in the training server!

No it wont, it only a 3 hour thing before this continues and a region sitch occurs again, very few airports, everyone will get bored quickly. But i love sydney too, nice flying on the coast in the sunset!

Tried that yesterday in Singapore

DISASTER
Although they behaved well

3 Likes

And then get violations as grade 1 noobs try to copy your manoeuvre ;)

3 Likes

Already lost my grade 4 while tring to do an airshow in the C130 for @Neeson52 while he was controlling last night, YOU TELL ME HOW IS A STALL AN AEROBATIC MANEUVER??? And i crashed too 😂

1 Like

I’m opening YSSY tower now! Come along
EDIT- no I’m not, I quit immediately due to this:

9 Likes

Hope this will encourage people to try out different regions.

3 Likes

I went on after you & did the exact same thing haha.

3 Likes

😂😂😂😂wow they be like

TROLLING TIME!

4 Likes

Wow they actually look well behaved, must be a pain to control all of them though.

1 Like

I tried being tower at Sydney and I immediately exited because of the overwhelming traffic.

5 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA…but that is true on training…

3 Likes

Well, the top region just switched back to SoCal. That was cool for a while.

2 Likes

That was nuts… just did Sydney tower for a near hour, would not recommend. Did thin out after about 30 mins, however.

3 Likes

Haha nice.i did a morning flight today at sydney when i saw that it was more populated than socal. Good day mates!

1 Like

Sydneys not my first regional choice…but i go where the partys at. \m/

2 Likes

I am not seeing this, right???

1 Like

I cant do Sydney right now… Maybe Hawaii next!!! :)

I’ve seen Denver and Singapore and Kaula lumpur higher then social before. I’ve seen Singapore & Kumara lumpur a few times higher then Socal before.

This is great to hear! I hope they move around regions more often.

That’s the spirit! So different and amazing to see so many aircraft in a different region!

1 Like