Sydney Airport has 3 runways but they only use 1 most of the time..why?

Hey Guys!

Have you ever travelled to the same airport so many times but usually landed on the same runway as always? I travel into Sydney Airport most of the time and I always and I mean, always land on either 34L or 16R which is the same runway…

It is so annoying because I really want to land on the other two runways…so I just went ahead and went onto Infinite Flight and just landed on the other runway. Sydney ATC, can’t stop me on Infinite Flight can you?

Post some pictures of Short Finals below! Thanks Guys!

3 Likes

I don’t really understand. Are you relating Infinite Flight to RWA or RWA to Infinite Flight?

Just relating that in Infinite Flight I have the power to choose which runway I want to land on but in Real World Aviation, usually the ATC makes the decision depending on runway traffic.

2 Likes

If you try to do that on the expert server you will be ghosted. You should always be obeying ATC , you landing on the wrong runway may have disrupted traffic and ruined others flights.

3 Likes

I’m just talking about how whenever I travel with an airline to Sydney (not in IF), the aircraft usually is told to land on the same runway as always. So I went onto Infinite Flight, Solo flight and landed on the other runway.

2 Likes

Alright, thought this was on live. That’s a good use of the solo mode

[ALL] If anyone got confused with the post. It’s about how sometimes when you travel in real world aviation, and you always land on the same runway. I just had the power to land where ever I could on a game.

You know, there’s a Casual server too.

You pay for live. Use it. :)

1 Like

No one understood this but I’m fine. I am a grade two pilot and I travel to Sydney IN THE REAL WORLD. And everytime the pilots request for landing they get put to the same runway EVERYTIME. I thought about the INFINITE FLIGHT Sydney Airport and just flew from Canberra.

I made this forum to see if anyone else is a constant traveller around the world in the REAL WORLD AVIATION. This forum is meant to be like: “Denver has like 7 Runways and you have landed there over 20 times and all the time you land on the same runway.” I fly to Sydney with Virgin Australia weekly and is it my bad luck or something but we always land on the same runway as usual. [quote=“CaptainDoomBox, post:1, topic:93945, full:true”]
Hey Guys!

Have you ever travelled to the same airport so many times but usually landed on the same runway as always? I travel into Sydney Airport most of the time and I always and I mean, always land on either 34L or 16R which is the same runway…

It is so annoying because I really want to land on the other two runways…so I just went ahead and went onto Infinite Flight and just landed on the other runway. Sydney ATC, can’t stop me on Infinite Flight can you?

Post some pictures of Short Finals below! Thanks Guys!

[/quote]

I really don’t know what you want with this post.

You say “post pictures of short finals below” then you post a pic from IF – then move the topic to RWA. I think you need to think about what you want to share with the post BEFORE you make it. This is just a bunch of clutter.

3 Likes