SWVA Test

I think I will be taking my line check for Southwest Virtual soon, any words of wisdom before I jump in? (If I am not allowed to ask about the test please flag)

1 Like

Take your time.

Pretend like it’s school.

Do Not Panic

Learned it the hard way

3 Likes

From my experience making entry tests for a VA, it’s really not asking for you to be a pro, just the basics so you can survive on the Expert Server and so that you represent the VA well. Shouldn’t be too hard. If you’re looking to study, I recommend the Infinite Flight video training series on their youtube channel.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks alot. Now to decide what aircraft and livery to use…

1 Like

You use two with one livery the B737-700 or the B737-800 with the southwest Heater livery or any other Southwest livery not one sorry bout that just take your time and try to do your best and have fun most of all I’ll be joining SWVA in a bit once I get back to grade three (got my account reset for reasons that I wanted to) but yeah have fun take your time and learn from your mistakes if you do not pass but I believe that you will.

2 Likes

If ya know how to use your lights and Unicom, all you have to worry about is correct pattern altitude, speed and proper flap usage. I’ve been flying for SWVA and it’s a great VA.

Always use real world flight laws, unless it specifically says “in IF”

Hey! I’m a recruiter here at SWVA. Don’t worry, you will do great! I’d say about 95% if applicants pass the line check. Also for the livery, I recommend maybe the Desert Gold 737-700. Most use the heart livery 738 😒

3 Likes

I didn’t know there was an Active SWVA until now. I just submitted my application.

2 Likes

I have taken it before, and it was not difficult. Just relax and read the question twice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.