SWVA in Salt Lake City with an update!

KHOU - KSLC
FL380
Flight #: 2381
Expert Server
Earlier today

Good day IFC! As you may or may not know, SWVA has been going through a rebuild over the last couple months. We have stopped outside operations in order to reorganize and better the VA for our current and future pilots. The VA is currently being operated by @BigBert10 and I as Co-CEO. No timeline currently on our re-open, but we will post a new and updated SWVA thread as soon as we are ready!

Our Events Coordinator @Jordan808 leads us off out of William P. Hobby for Salt Lake sporting the Canyon Blue livery, better know as the @Luke_Sta livery

Parking brakes released, time to fly!

30 minutes into the trip. We pass over Dallas. Clear skies, beautiful day to fly. Off the wing, you can see our headquarters! KDAL😍 (You may even see that other airport to the west too)

Imo, Salt Lake is one of the best airports in the US to fly into in IF. The Views are stunning

As I continue my flight plan as filed with the LEEHY5 arrival, Jordan was vectored to do a 360 by IFATC. You can see him finishing his 360 a thousand feet below👀

Such a crowd to witness 🧈

This is a special photo! As you can see I am near my gate, Jordan is off the right. There’s a Delta 738 (@F1PlayBG) and a 🦌 in a CRJ900. Crazy!

Salt Lake was packed! It was great to see!

We made it safely to our gate at Salt Lake City. Customers happy as always.

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures from SWVA today. Watch out for the updated thread and we look forward to approving your application very soon! We’ve received a great amount of interest over the last couple weeks and are very excited for what’s ahead.

Thank you,

With Luv
Co-CEO
SWVA860

33 Likes

Awesome!

LUV these pictures!

1 Like

Which one?

I love the photos.

2 Likes

What time did you arrive in SLC?

1 Like

The picture right below where it’s wrote on the left. And the very last picture, parked at the end.

Deer the mod that is😄

Thanks! Glad you liked them. See you in the skies 😃

1 Like

I am the frontier A321 in this photo and in front of me was @Eric_Dedicke.

2 Likes

I believe around 3est or so. Wow awesome! Sorry I missed the tags! Hope you enjoyed your flight as much as I did.

1 Like

Just went back and yup, it was! That’s great. Also was @Lucason60fps, @Zach_Grier and a KLM. Little off center but hey, I got an applause😆

1 Like

Ah yes, that other airport. Does anyone know it’s name?

Great pictures, nice to see some SWVA on the IFC

1 Like

Nice pictures! I think I saw you two arriving as I was departing SLC!

1 Like

Thanks Mukundan and Nathan! Hope to have more SWVA more often on here🤞🏻Slowly but surely. 😃

2 Likes

Really nice photos! I really enjoy being apart of this VA!

1 Like

Oh my gawd. this is smexy.

1 Like

ya i had some issues in flight heading to Boeing field

1 Like

Incredible pictures! I applied a week or so ago and hoping to fly with you guys soon!

1 Like

Thank you for your interest! That is exciting and we look to fly with you as well. Right now, we aren’t taking any apps since we are closed but we should be releasing our new SWVA thread shortly. Once we do, we will accept apps and be open again. Please keep an eye out as we’d LUV to welcome you into our VA at that time!

1 Like

That’s a good livery and good shots

1 Like

Thanks @Airforce1095 🙂

1 Like

Great photos!

1 Like