Swoop 737-800

Source: www.flyswoop.com

Why I want this:
This livery is simple, modern, and amazing! It uses my favorite, vibrant, shade of pink which looks amazing on the 737-800. I really love that small plane icon right on the top of the vertical stabilizer. The winglets look great too. I think this would be great to fly with when Global comes out. I’m almost sure that FDS could add it right now if they wanted to, but they probably won’t unless this gets a lot of votes which is why I urge you to please, please, please vote for this! :)

On another note, there isn’t much information regarding this airline as it was just announced yesterday. I will try to gradually add more information as more is announced.

General Information:
Swoop is a Canadian ultra low cost carrier owned by WestJet. It was officially announced on September 27, 2017, and will tentatively begin flying in June 2018. The airline will be based in Calgary, Alberta. It was named after WestJet’s desire to “swoop” into the Canadian market with a new business model.

Fleet:
Swoop will initially operate a fleet of six Boeing 737-800 aircraft in 2018, scaling up to 10 aircraft by spring 2019. These aircraft can seat a maximum of 189 passengers in a single class layout, though Swoop has not yet announced their configuration. Configuration to be announced, will be “high density”.

Destinations:
The initial destination announced is Abbotsford International Airport. Three airports in Ontario are undergoing negotiations, they include Hamilton, Waterloo and Windsor.

Sources:

Credits to @jdag2004 for giving me the idea! Thanks :)

For me, it’s a little basic. I would want more on the plane, but it looks good.

5 Likes

Eh it’s kinda boring to look at though. Not to many colors

3 Likes

Did you get the idea from my topic? Lol. Think it looks great tho. Love that logo!

4 Likes

I most certainly did! I’ll add you in the topic just because you gave me the idea. People don’t seem to like it though :(

2 Likes

Eh, hater gonna hate. Don’t let it get too. This livery requires an acquired taste.

3 Likes

This is cool for like great cancer awareness day in October

3 Likes

For some reasons, Swoop reminds me of Scoot btw 😉

I would love to see this livery in the simulator 😊

8 Likes

Too much pink for me.

3 Likes

I really like it, I wouldn’t expect my self to like a livery like this but for some reason I do

5 Likes

I really do like it, I think the pink is really cool. Problem is we’re all out of votes.

3 Likes

Love it 😍. We definitely need this Livery, if/when the airline comes into service.

4 Likes

What a livery! Love it!

3 Likes

Pretty classy livery, although I wish the pink wasn’t so bright and fluorescent. Fantastic logo, and good on them for bringing the cockpit shades across to this livery as well.

3 Likes

I love this! It’s amazing! I love the cockpit!

2 Likes

Love this livery - especially with the split scimitars. Here is a more recent pic. (C-GDMP)

Credits:https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8966921

1 Like

gonna bump this up - would love to see this added 😍

1 Like

Looks really nice! I’d love to see it soon!

1 Like

Yes yes yes yes please

1 Like

Too bad I don’t have a vote but I’d love to see this with the 737 tune up.

2 Likes