Switching to iPhone from Android - Account transfer

Hi,

I had bought infinite flight simulator from google play store on my previous android phone. I have now switched to an iPhone. Please let me know how can I transfer my account and download the app here considering that I have already purchased it.

1 Like

You can simply sign in to the same account on the new device, unfortunately if you purchased any regions or aircraft on your old device, they won’t appear on the new one as it is a different device with a different OS :) You can also contact a Mod or Dev for help if needs be.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Like @Sam_Jacobs1 's comment, unfortunately you can’t move your purchases (Regions and Aircrafts) from Playstore to App Store as Android phones and Apple devices are operated with different operating systems. So you have to buy those regions and aircrafts again on your iPhone. It’s pretty similar by asking if a X-Box game can be played on PlayStation despite the fact that the same game is available on both X-Box and PlayStation

However, if you have Live+, you will be able to transfer the datas to your brand new iPhone device. Just sign in with the same account and you can download the regions or aircrafts without paying a single cent. I hope this helps! 😊

2 Likes

Completely forgot about Live+! Thanks for brining it up.

2 Likes