Switching Pilots/Co-Pilots Gender

With Pilots in the cockpit (Pilot is a Female and Co-Pilot is a Male) of the MD-11/DC-10, it would be cool to be able to select the gender of each of the two pilots.

My Request:

In the settings, have “Pilot” and “Co-Pilot” thing and with that you can hit a box to select between genders (Male, Female).

Have you heard about those flights where its all Female Crew,etc?!?! I would love to recreate that! (Its the little things)

What Do You Think?!?

I would love this! The pilot in the MD-11/DC-10 is a female and I’d like to change it to a male.

4 Likes

I get where you are coming from, but how does this improve the quality as a simulator?

2 Likes

Has anyone asked the pilots what gender they are? Maybe there should be more than 2 choices if selecting is an option…

21 Likes

Just put “other” as an option?

Interesting. Last I heard, FDS didn’t want to get too political! 😂

10 Likes

How do you 3D design “other”?

Or maybe even just a “Random” option

1 Like

Don’t know what’s funny or political about that.

As currently, the people in 1st person view may not be the most detailed people ever… But its just a little thing to spice it up (So you dont have the same crew over and over again) - Some people play this game as “They” are the pilot. If you were a male, it would be nice to be able to fly as a male (currently a female).

4 Likes

When you look at it from a distance it sorta looks like a male. Idk if they did that purposely or not.

I kinda see, but I still don’t think changing the gender of the pilots has much impact on anything except personal preference.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

No, those are horrible choices and would be an even bigger waste of forum space than this or the “let me scribble your airplane and call it a picture” topics. 😡

4 Likes

Valid point, my apologies…

Would something more like this be up to your standards?😂

5 Likes

Yes. Convince Laura to do that and you can win a prize.

3 Likes

So you want a lady in the cockpit to keep you company. 🤔👌🏼

3 Likes

well in my humblest opinion this feature/options will not make any points at all…

cheers XD

2 Likes

Ooh, what prize? Time for some #features