Switch server mid flight

I am not happy right now, I first had to cancel this flight I’m on about 20 minutes into it because I realized that my aircraft wasn’t selected correctly. I know I had selected the Livery but I must have just not hit okay correctly. And then I was doing ATC on the training server and then when I went back to fly I never changed it back to expert server. Now I’m 11 hours into a flight and realizing the whole purpose of Landing with ATC is pointless. seriously not happy right now

1 Like

I’m a bit confused. You’re saying that you selected the wrong server for your flight?

1 Like

But like, that’s not a reasonable fix, imagine if you were controlling an FNF airport and suddenly an A350 spawns in on final approach… that wouldn’t be good.

I made the same mistake you did last week, I caught it. Just a mistake that sucks and you have to live with

7 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, everyone makes mistakes. Don’t abandon your flight though, you will still get the same amount of xp.

sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Wait, it looks like you are talking about something else, I don’t think I’m understading…

I agree with you I think they should be certain limits of when you could switch. Probably only above a certain altitude and within the first hour of taking off or something. It was all my fault I should have checked but still

When going over pre flight check just make sure u have the correct server and aircraft :) that would be easy. But honestly this isn’t fun. I think it would cause problems. Also when I log in u see the server say welcome to the training server or expert or casual.

2 Likes

Yeah I get that, but I’d rather have them spend time adding new features than something that happens less than 1% of the time
And can be fixed with a quick check before you spawn in

2 Likes

You would think right? Haha

1 Like

PM me if anyone’s up for flying today I’m going to be doing a lot of it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.