SWISS's first B777 lands at ZRH

The first Swiss International Airlines B777 is landed few minutes ago in LSZH!

(not my photo)

15 Likes

@CaptainDawud this is not “SwissAir” sir… please keep SWISS

2 Likes

I wonder why the new Swiss flag airline didn´t paint the entire empennage of their aircrafts with red? They would look more eyecatching that way.

1 Like

its surely because the old airline, Swissair, have already use this option and this is to avoid pursuits.

This is why its wrong to call SWISS “Swiss Air” or “Swiss Air Lines”, the only correct name is “SWISS” or “SWISS International Airlines”

1 Like

Sorry for that … Changed it :)

1 Like

These are from my point of view :)

It was a very special moment!

(My finger ruined the 2nd one :( )

8 Likes

I saw this on Instagram.

Which camera do you use ?

iPhone 5. I rely on professional planespotters because I wanna enjoy the moment with my own eyes and not through a camera. That’s why I don’t do spotting. :)

4 Likes

@Tecnam2TA @Furtive_masstwofourf

We should carry out a reenactment with IFES lol …

3 Likes

What makes the LX B77W so special?
Swiss is a relatively insignificant airline, and a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group making it extremely similar to Lufthansa.

2 Likes

Because LX is a new 777 costumer? This “insignificant” airline is keeping the LH Group alive.

Don’t like the topic, don’t post in it.

2 Likes

Keep calm, just wondering why so much attention was paid to it in this community.

Nah, I’m pretty sure they’ll stay alive for a long time even without LX’s 9 B77Ws.

lovely this livery B777 Swiss, nice to see on IF

daaaamn… the swiss livery looks surprisingly good on the 777…

2 Likes

Someone finally said it

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Not true, people can share their opinion if they want, negative or positive.

3 Likes

@Nick_Art can rest in happiness now

1 Like

You do understand! I’m happy there are people like you and @LSZH34 aroubd here!

@Laurens Swiss is the only LH-Group airline doibg profits, so don’t you dare call our Airline insignificent again one more time.
@Carson There may be freedom of speech but if you insult my airline it is like you ibsult my family; You may be allowed to say stuff like that, but that won’t save your face from my fist. ;)

My pics are coming soon, will start to edit them once I’m back from my trip to London!

2 Likes