Swissair MD-11

This aircraft looks amazing!!! Copyright in photo.

no polls please.

24 Likes

Finally! Someone is making a request of this Beauty!

(Sorry, I’m out of likes now :/)

6 Likes

Beautiful livery!

2 Likes

Now this is amazing, these looked great in this livery. Needed in my book.

3 Likes

I love it alot

2 Likes

This is a must have. I flew to New York often when I was very young (Like 6 months? and the last time was with 4 years). This plane is plays a significant part in Swiss aviation history, including sadly one of the worst accidents involving Swissair and an Md-11. I’m getting very nostalgic right now :D

4 Likes

looks good

looks pretty!

R.I.P. Swissair,switzerlands Proudest airline

3 Likes

Really nice aircraft and livery, good photograph!

1 Like

This is one of my favourite planes. The livery is gorgeous!

1 Like

If I may, I’d like to give this one a little bump even though it’s two years old and this is not the most detailed topic. However, the picture is already saying enough. No words needed.

I’m a little bit on a nostalgic trip right now and this livery is desperately missing in Infinite Flight.

I was two years old when I flew on a Swissair MD-11 from Zurich to Los Angeles. I still remember parts of it. What a great plane.

It also has some sort of historic significance after the MD-11 crash of Swissair Flight 111.

4 Likes

Old topic indeed, but apart from the 742, there is a bit of a lack of retro liveries in IF, and this would be a nice addition.

1 Like

this livery needs to be added in 20.1 or any future updates

wait… how did people like this without there being an option to like?Screenshot_20200525-124218_Chrome

1 Like

lol i dont know

1 Like

A while back you could like feature request topics 🙂. It was changed for some reason here.

1 Like

oh ok good to know

This is the best MD-11 livery IMO. I would love to have another classic livery in the sim.

1 Like

Im wondering could they still add liveries on 2-3 year old aircrafts?