SWISS International Virtual Airline Official Thread - Connecting the World Through Excellence.

SWISS International VA Official IFC Thread.

We are IFVARB approved verification

Official Website

Announcment%20Icon

Opening Statement From Our President

I was extremely excited when I became President of SIVA. As I follow in the footsteps of a great leader and inspirational individual who I have learnt a lot from, I believe that SIVA will prosper into magnificence. Our best days lie ahead of us, and I look forward to establishing relationships with all of you, as we progress together to shape something incredible. We have a lot to offer as a VA, and I welcome you to check out our thread below.

Alfie Malik, President of Swiss International VA

Our Mission Statement

Read our mission statement below to find out more about our objectives as a VA.

Mission Statement

SWISS International VA has the goal of bringing unparalleled excellence to the Infinite Flight Community, whilst still maintaining the incredibly exciting and joyous aspects of a Virtual Airline Membership.

Everything we do is done with the utmost quality; a perfect representation of the excellence shown by the real-life Swiss Air Lines, and of Swiss design in general.

Our team is made up of dedicated staff who bring substantial experience in VA development and operations; thus allowing our pilots to reach new heights and experience a real-world airline through our immersive CrewCentre housed in our all-in-one website. We use real-life routes for Swiss and Edelweiss which consist of our 1000+ schedules which pilots are able to fly.

Staff%20Icon

Our Team

At SWISS International VA we have the most dedicated staff team who have had previous management experience in the development and operations of other Virtual Airlines. Find a list of our incredible staff team below.

Current Staff List

Alfie Malik - President - @Alfster
Charlie Hindle - Vice President - @Chindle_1204
Beau Giles - SLT Advisor - @Beau_Giles
Amir Hussein - Digital Brand Director - @Amir_Hussein
Robert Xones - Human Resources Manager - @AExones
Daniel ‘Aceorbit’ Rilschi - Events Manager - @Aceorbit
Harvey Magee - House Events Manager - @Harvey_Magee

Codeshare%20Icon

Our Codeshare Partners

At SWISS International VA, we pride ourselves in having already established codeshare routes with some of Infinite Flight’s leading and well-known Virtual Airlines. Our codeshares currently are as follows:

Etihad Virtual - @Amaar_Viqar - Etihad Virtual Thread
South African Virtual - @Owain_G - South African Virtual Thread
TAP Air Portugal Virtual - @Narruto_Mieumieu - TAP Air Portugal Virtual Thread
Singapore Virtual - @Transport_Hub - Singapore Virtual Thread
Non Stop Virtual - @OC212 - NSV Thread

Plane%20Icon

Our Fleet and Destinations

SIVA Operate a wide range of fleet for our pilots to enjoy. This diverse list means that we have a great mixture of short haul and long haul routes, which are extremely accommodating to all members. We also emulate a database with over 1000+ real-life routes flown by Swiss and Edelweiss.

Fleet List

A318-100 - Operated by SwissPeak
A319-100 - Swiss
A320-200 - Swiss and Edelweiss
A321-200 - Swiss
A330-300 - Swiss and Edelweiss
A340-300 - Swiss and Edelweiss
B777-300ER - Swiss
TBM 930 - Operated by SwissPeak
Cessna Citation X - Operated by SwissPeak
MD-11 - Operated by SwissPeak
E190 - Operated by Swiss
DH8D - Operated by Swiss

More information about our fleet

Application%20icon

Become a SWISS International VA Pilot

Pilots applying to join SWISS International VA are required to complete an application before joining. We operate on strong pilot expertise, so our minimum pilot requirements are relatively strict. Please review our entry requirements prior to application.

Our Entry Requirements
  • You must be aged 15 or above.
  • You must be Grade 3 or above on Infinite Flight.
  • You must have an active Infinite Flight Pro Subscription or are expecting to get one promptly.
  • You must be in good standing with the IFVARB and IFC (Not be on the IFVARB Blacklist and have no prior suspensions from the IFC. Exceptions may be made on very rare occasions.
  • You must be able to fly and log at least 3 flights per month.

Apply Today By Clicking Here!

43 Likes
Mountains of Rock and Steel: A Joint SIVA and BAVA Event @ LSZH/EGLL - 262000ZJAN19
[Complete!] British Airways Virtual Presents: "A Presidential Farewell" @ EGLL - 022000ZMAR19
Air China Virtual || Official Thread || Your World,Our Flight!
NonStop Virtual | Inspired by Lufthansa |
101700ZMAR19 - Dales to Dunes | A joint SIVA and EYV event
Air China Virtual || Official Thread || Your World,Our Flight!
South African Virtual Official Thread | Taking Africa to the Infinite World
TAP VA | With Arms wide open | Feb. 19 thread

Beautiful thread guys! Looking forward to working with you.

5 Likes

Please do not include the name of your own VA in a congratulations message, it’s basically self promotion. This has been brought up before.

Congratulations Swiss va, this is an excellent thread!

15 Likes

Nice looking and beautiful thread, congratulations guys!

3 Likes

I just took a look at your thread, and from what I can see you are can extremely dedicated virtual airline. That can be understood from the start of the thread (Presidents statement) till the end. As for your website, it’s stunning, That short video of a Swiss 777 mid Air really brightens it up. I can see the dedication and hard work you have put into this virtual airline and I wish you the best, I may consider joining.

3 Likes

Excellent thread, happy to be working with you guys!

Good to see my local country have a high class VA among its ranks again!

4 Likes

What a great looking thread! Congratulations on your opening :)

5 Likes

Exceptional looking thread, congratulations to your team!

5 Likes

Amazing thread! Best of luck for the future! Glad we have a partnership!

3 Likes

Congratulations Swiss VA. Nice looking thread and Website. Best of Luck in the future.

5 Likes

Nice to see a Swiss virtual back

4 Likes

On behalf of Etihad Virtual, we welcome SIVA to the VA community ! It is a great pleasure to be collaborating with you and I wish you all the best in your VAs growth and success!

3 Likes

Awesome thread! Great to see you guys emerge. I wish you guys all the best. Going into the future
I really like the country of Switzerland and Swiss Airlines so I have extra reasons to be happy about this:)

3 Likes

Having only been open for a few hours, we have already had 10 pilots join us! We truly can’t thank the community enough for all the support and great messages received here so far. Here’s to SIVA’s prosperous future. Cheers!

-AM

5 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to the community Swiss Virtual :)

2 Likes

Great thread and awesome website you have there @SwissVirtual…Best of luck to Swiss VA ;)

3 Likes

Fabulous job guys, congrats on certification :)

4 Likes

Thank-you for your support everyone!

-DO

1 Like

Congrats on being approved good luck!

2 Likes

Congratulations Guys! Great Job

2 Likes