Swiss International Air Lines Airbus A340-300

A340 info

The Airbus A340 is a long-range, four-engine, wide-body commercial passenger jet airliner developed and produced by the European aerospace company Airbus. The A340 was assembled in Toulouse, France. It seats up to 375 passengers in the standard variants and 440 in the stretched -600 series. Depending on the model, it has a range of 6,700 to 9,000 nautical miles (12,400 to 16,700 km; 7,700 to 10,400 mi). Its distinguishing features are four high-bypass turbofan engines and three-bogie main landing gear. Got from Wikipedia

Swiss International Airlines

Swiss International Air Lines AG (short Swiss, stylized as SWISS) is the national airline[5] of Switzerland operating scheduled services in Europe and to North America, South America, Africa and Asia. Its main hub is Zurich Airport, with a focus city operation at Geneva Airport. The airline was formed after the 2001 bankruptcy of Swissair, Switzerland’s former flag carrier.
Swiss is a member of the Star Alliance. It is a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group, with headquarters at EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg near Basel, Switzerland, and an office at Zurich Airport in Kloten, Switzerland.[6] The company’s registered office is in Basel.[7] The airline uses the IATA code LX that it inherited from the Swiss regional airline Crossair (Swissair’s code was SR). The ICAO code is SWR, inherited from Swissair (Crossair’s was CRX), in order to keep international traffic rights. Got from Wikipedia

This bird would make an excellent addition to the A340’s small livery catalogue in infinite flight! I will definitely fly it if it gets added!

Let me hear what you think :)

Sources

Photo: https://www.planespotters.net/photo/366376/hb-jmk-swiss-airbus-a340-313
Info: Wikipedia

There is another old topic about this made almost 2 years ago. Feel free to close or change this one if it’s a duplicate.

Just flag the old topic, linking this request in your flag ;)
The A340-300 would definitely make a nice addition in Infinite Flight.

If they serve swiss cheese during the flight I can use a vote!

1 Like

It’s such an amazing aircraft we could definitely use this livery hopefully the a330 and a340 get a rework soon

1 Like

Usually they give chocolate.
(Nice cheese is in first class…)
I’d really like this livery you get my vote!

1 Like

This and the Edelweiss will be sooo good!

1 Like

The Swiss livery is so simple, yet it looks good on pretty much everything.

1 Like

If we get the A343 with the A330/A340 rework this one is a must👍

3 Likes

I recommend following the guidelines for the #features category.

1 Like

Please add A340 Swiss In IF