Swiss “Fête des Vignerons” - A220-300

This livery needs to come whenever we get the A220. It’s just stunning!

2 Likes

A model was made so why not an aircraft on a flight simulator?

1 Like

I feel like you should ask the mods if you can have two pictures in the original post for this feature request because each side of this A220 has a different paint scheme:

1 Like

@JulianB ;)

1 Like

And once again a vote for a request of yours… @misterATOMIC

Done and approuved by IF mods but you have source ?

As a planespotter I loved this livery, but to be perfectly honest in a flight sim it would kind of disturb me a bit to see multiple of these in a row as it was unique and only temporary. BUT, it would be cool to fly it from time to time, so: VOTED

1 Like

Most special liveries are temporary though

1 Like

And don’t forget we would get the normal livery for sure too if we get this one

@Alexandre_Blanc As you told me that you voted for A220 , I suggest you to take a look to this amazing livery !
__
I really hope that the ones from Switzerland and others A220 fans will notice this livery. 🇨🇭☄️

2 Likes

Thanks for the tags @anon2996007 and @LKA, mich appreciated! Definitely a rather cool and absolutely unique livery!

3 Likes

What a beauty
Too bad we had the coloration taken off of this aircraft already in real life.
This has got my vote!

1 Like

@Airnico_9962_on_YT , @GreenFire
Hey , I saw you recently voted for the normal one, what about this special one ? 🥰

Voted! We need this livery! So beautiful!

1 Like

This has to be my favorite A220 livery so far, I’m sure there will be a ton of other special paint jobs once it becomes even more used over the coming months.

3 Likes

@CO99 It would be amazing for the VA isn’t it ?! ✨

1 Like

Forgot @Flying-Switzerland

1 Like

Ooops. Anyway the important now is to vote for it, if the A220 gets added.

The fact that I tagged some people who didn’t even notice this thread 😭 knowing that they like it is sad…, anyway

Here is an important fact :
I hope people will consider this thread (or others liveries on A330/A220/B757) as it deserves, cause not removing votes on some airplanes / options which won’t appear before years instead of voting for Swiss or others example written above (*) that can be released in a near future is clearly delusional.

(*knowing that they love it and fully support it by comments or heart)

Source of this beast ✨

2 Likes

Certainly would! its a piece of art! Lets all cross our fingers 🤞🏻

2 Likes

nice airplane!

3 Likes