Swiss B777-300ER Confirmed!

My favorite airline, thanks very much!

2 Likes

Ah right, I forgot it😂 Thanks @NatIsrael972!!

1 Like

I am glad they are redoing the cockpit because I will now use this plane a lot more… especially with the beautiful Swiss livery :)

1 Like

Thats fine, Its the IATA Code for Cathay Pacific. They did make a new livery and Im hoping for that to come with the new 777s

1 Like

Well i say if that’s beautiful to the eyes of the beholder" then i don’t know what you’ll say about that better livery from my country

Sometimes I feel like this, and the other day it’s beautiful as ever. :P

2 Likes

@Lare and @NatIsrael972, if you don’t find that beautiful…I don’t what will…

Thank you so much! I love the Swiss livery! It’s plane (Get the pun? XD) and simply amazing!

Hype

You got it wrong

I like this livery a lot

I just brought up the China Eastern livery to compare to this

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I don’t think you like plain liverys, that’s fine :D

1 Like

This is still better than China Eastern’s small logo like really

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

No where is it stated they’re reworking the cockpit. Where are you getting your information from?

1 Like

Someone earlier mentioned that they were re working the cockpit

1 Like

I see how it can get exciting, but both posts referring to the cockpit were pure speculation. Please verify your sources before making such assertions.

1 Like

lol why is everyone complaining… i feel like a dad… go to your room! no liveries for you then! greedy!

iHope this is not a false rumor ;)

2 Likes

Well someone mentioned ot earlier in either the 777 thread or this topic

A New livery for the 777-300! And if the global flight update is out, we can fly from or to Genève or Zurich!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the window lights on it, it will be the largest plane with the new window lights in IF at the moment. I wouldn’t be surprised if the 787 and 777 are in the same update. And APPR is being added the 777 as well