Swiss Avro RJ100 Leaves The Fleet (Video)

So Swiss uploaded this video to their YouTube channel, the concept is actually very creative and nothing like any I have ever seen before. Hopefully you all enjoy watching it as much as I did, if not you will be wondering what the hell you just watched.

37 Likes

Very original, never seen something like this before

10 Likes

Whoa, really cool video! Airplanes communicating, but sad that RJ100 is leaving the fleet :(

4 Likes

I still find it wild that the avro has 4 engines but besides that I liked the video it is different but in a good way

4 Likes

Just looks old compared to the CS100/300. Hopefully the C Series can cover the gap!

3 Likes

It’s kinda pathetic that I cried when I watched the video. Poor Avro! 😂

13 Likes

I’m going to miss those Avros 😔

2 Likes

It’s strange, you never think you’ll see the end of an airframe… with the RJs being replaced now and the glorious 747s being phased out? Our skies won’t have many 4 engines birds gracing them… it’s really sad!

3 Likes

Why did you have to leave us why!!! 💔

3 Likes

Very sad. Having flown on these on a number of occasions I can safely say it was a totally unique aircraft - having a four-engined regional jet will become unheard of in times to come and it provided such a nice experience onboard looking onto the wings etc.

6 Likes

Going to miss that place, but luckily Airlink still keeps them going strong! I’ll be seeing these many beasts for hopefully years to come.

Hmm that was pretty weird. Original though so fair enough!

Very different. I like the idea! I have never actually liked the avro, but I will still miss it.

3 Likes

That was a great video! Will definitely be missed.

Haha! I see avro’s whenever I go to Perth Airport!

That’s one way to announce a plane retirement, and it’s the most unique.

2 Likes

I Almost want the Avro in InfiniteFlight

1 Like

Am I the only one that almost cried lmao

4 Likes

Well, that was emotional…

Any idea on this last great adventure? and is that tjhe CS100 thing? or ERJ? (What did we vote for again for the next aircraft after the MD/DC?)

The CRJ rework 😉…

2 Likes