Swiss Alps: St. Moritz Fly-Out @ LSZS - 161900ZFEB20

Ok, you’re signed up!

I will be ATC all cleared with Tyler @Rocco

3 Likes

Thank you soo much!

Currently there are 10 gates (respectively remote stands) remaining. I recommend signing up as soon as possible!

CRJ-700 to LFPG. Winter 10 please

1 Like

WINTER 09 / Cessna Citation X with chartered service to London City Airport (EGLC) provided by NetJets :P

1 Like

@Krypton and @contrailer you’re signed up! Unfortunately Winter 10 has been reserved already; thus @Krypton is signed up for Winter 08.

1 Like

Can i have any spot, flying the TBM to Dundee EGPN

1 Like

Of course! I’ll sign you up.

@Scott.Paddon you’re signed up for GA Ramp 3. Thank you for joining.

Can I get any spot with the TBM-930 to LIRJ?

1 Like

I’d love to come! Hopefully I’ll make it. I’ll fly VFR in a C172 in the direction of LSZF. Any gate is good for me

1 Like

You’re both signed up! Thank you for participating.
@Aceorbit: Winter 07
@Captain_Zen: Winter 06

1 Like

Looks like we’ve got the same plan😁

2 Likes

Yep 🙂. My father works near Baden. I go there once in a while. Though it may be nice to fly formation and go there.

1 Like

@Rocco Probably best to do it in Training Server as not everyone has Grade 3.

1 Like

No, the reason it is on expert is so there is order. Also hopefully this is within range but can I have a Flight to KSTL in the Cessna Citiation X

2 Likes

Am i allowed to fly a 737BBJ in? I read that some russian guy does every winter.
Edit: nevermind i see that the only gates that will let me spawn in as a 737 are taken.

1 Like

Nice, I live close to Baden and had my first flight lessons at Birrfeld, busy field for a beginner with an extremely tight pattern.

2 Likes

@SimCaptain This event is on the Expert Server so that we can act professional and get a good flight and overall experience. In addition we have managed to organize air traffic control by @Beniamino which is really special.