Swiss Airlines | EWR-ZRH | Airbus A330-300

Hey IFC!
Today was an awesome day! This was a very fun flight. Other than feeling guilty for making someone go around on final (although it was tower’s decision to clear me), it was fun to fly across the Atlantic with so many other people.
Server: Expert

Callsign: UVAL122 Heavy
The photos are ready for eyeballs!
Heavy departure from Newark

Climbing over the city

Blue sky

Zooming over the Atlantic

Flying over a crowded Paris

Descending into Zürich

Very buttery landing

I hope y’all enjoyed!

28 Likes

Nice shorts! Great to see how people enjoy flying to my home airport! I still need to figure out why RWY34 is so popular though… maybe due to the scenery in the south?

1 Like

These pictures just look breathtaking! 😍

2 Likes

Really nice pictures! Love the SWISS livery and also the scenery you pictured. Paris is always a really cool sight too. Thanks for sharing!

I think it’s a combination of the runway being used often for the transatlantic arrivals IRL (those 6am ones I mean), and the scenery as well as short taxi to the E-Gates. Also it’s often not bad for the winds, as 14 has a light tailwind from time to time…

Good point with the winds. The tailwind on 14 makes it interesting though :) what I noticed is that SimBrief almost always is selecting 34 for landing automatically, but I don’t know how many people use SB…

Destroys my flare rather regularly… ;)

That’s interesting. Might well be a factor!

Nice pictures! You’ve got some good scenery in the last few and great editing all around. I like the first one with the sun and the gear coming up.

1 Like

Newark sure has a very nice departure amiright?

Either way great shots! Thanks for sharing! Glad to see EWR getting some love :)

1 Like

Great shots!
It looks like you decided to retract the flaps this flight

Well it was featured today😂

And @DeltaCs100 I will only ever keep flaps down in the 747 series and the 747 series only and that’s because it has horrible physics issues.

I feel your pain! I hate causing a go around

Lovely pictures, good to see some A330 action!