SWISS A320neo Delivery Flight + Water Salute | Zürich [LSZH] | 20th February, 20

Hello again!

I’m back with another spotting trip in Zürich. Today I met up again with @Beniamino to spot SWISS’ first A320neo arrive into Zürich. As well as that, I got some pretty good pictures of other aircraft.

Spotting Terrace B & Parking Garage P6

This wouldn’t be a Zürich spotting thread without at least one picture of an A220/CSeries. Here’s Bravo Bravo (HB-JBB) taxiing past the spotting terrace after arriving from London City airport.

SWISS A320neo

Time for a water salute to welcome this beautiful bird to her new home. She’ll be flying over Europe in a few days once she’s undergone a few inspections and been given the green light by the technicians.

Thank you very much for viewing my pictures! As always feedback is greatly appreciated.
Have a splendid day!

60 Likes

Lovely shots sir! Thanks for sharing, LSZH looks beautiful!

3 Likes

Damn. That Swiss livery looks so good

13 Likes

It really suits the A320neo. I can’t wait to see how it’ll look like on the A321neo!

1 Like

Awesome shots! Especially the United plane right after takeoff! Great job 🤟👍

1 Like

I love the Swiss livery on that A320neo

2 Likes

Absolutely stunning pictures from one of the best airports in the world! The A350 and A380 are amazing, the SWISS livery is running and both the A220 and the star of the day the A320NEO look absolutely great!

Thanks for sharing!

And:
Welcome home HB-JDA!

2 Likes

That is one stunning look sported by that plane. The Swiss livery fits it beautifully, especially with the raccoon eyes.

1 Like

Great water cannon shots! Etihad and Cathay are also great pics! Very nice job

1 Like

I must say, that first Etihad is just amazing! Love all your other pics too, background looks nice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.