Swiss A320 & F5 Tigers @ Lauberhorn (2015)

Found this video that left me a bit speechless. The planning and preparation that goes on, and it never disappoints. Talk about Swiss precision eh?

Produced by skyproduction.ch

18 Likes

One word.

yummy.

8 Likes

I know, this is a delight to watch!

4 Likes

I already watched this video in the past and I thinks it’s amazing! :)
By the way, I were in all the places we see from 0:42 to 1:03 as I visited their Operation Center at ZRH/LSZH. It was so interesting!

They made another film for the latest edition (A321 this time). For all those who are on their mobile phones or Chrome on their computer right now, watch this video in 360°, it’s so cool!

7 Likes

THAT IS AWESOME. thanks alot for the addition. I saw this on my gear vr right now and it’s amazing

3 Likes

Yes it is, Lauschsicht and Sky Production (the companies making nearly all films for SWISS) are doing a great job!

For anyone interested in a military view of Patrouille Suisse, check out those amazing videos below!

5 Likes

Nothing short of impressive and absolutely stunning to watch. I would have paid dearly to be there in person. It has to be awesome sitting on the flight deck while experiencing that sort of precision first hand.

2 Likes

Is Swiss Air exist? No? It’s Swiss International Airline or Swiss

2 Likes

thanks for the update!

1 Like

Another one.

1 Like

Beautiful!

2 Likes

that’s a lifetime experience, I would’ve love to pay to see that, the show itself would be enough to warm me up in that cold!

1 Like

I believe I’ve been there before!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.