Swiss A220-300

Swiss International Airlines is the flag carrier of Switzerland. A member of Star Alliance, it has service to dozens of destinations in four continents, from their hub in Zurich and a focus city in Geneva. In addition it was the launch customer for the A220.

Being a major operator of the A220, this livery is absolutely necessary.

Plus it just looks fantastic. Imagine flying over the Alps in this.

-100 or -300?

1 Like

I meant -300. If that’s the -100 I’ll find a different picture.

While I am on team 330, the 220 and the alps is about as good a combo as chocolate and caramel ❤️❤️❤️

2 Likes

A source for the picture and clarification of which type you want would be nice.

Can you making topic like me or late me making this topic. Too simple…

1 Like

Air Baltic, Delta and Swiss majorators operator

1 Like

I completely agree with @misterATOMIC. The feature is really nice, but the topic itself is not very developed :)

1 Like

All that topic really has that this one doesn’t is information about the special livery which clearly wouldn’t make sense here.

I will add a bit about Swiss though.

Yes but the formatting, there’s just a text, does a great honor to a beautiful livery like this and not just a simple message

Hi, thank you for doing this thread, would you mind to add more information to the topic please ? 🇨🇭🇨🇭

And btw , I’m pretty sure that this livery will be added, if the A220 is confirmed ofc, as Swiss is one of the launch customers of the A220 !

1 Like

I’m sure it will come too, but I wanted to make a topic so the developers don’t forget about it.

I fully support this request!

1 Like

2 variants, but 300 still more important with JetBlue, airBaltic, Air Canada and other !

2 Likes

And two special liveries with this airline alone:

image !

2 Likes

Looking good, but “Fête des vignerons” is better 😍😍😍

2 Likes