SWA1997’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]@ N/A

Hey everyone I have to reopen a new thread because the other one was unusable!
I am Close @ N/A
Open for a couple of hrs
Pattern Work is allowed
Runways 19R departure
PLS come and help me to improve my skills!
NOTICE:
Pls use nice calming words (I get high anxiety when I get yelled at). U can use constructive criticism but be clear and nice about it Thx
SWA1997

3 Likes

Hello! I see that you say your old thread is no longer usable. It appears that it’s only two weeks old, so you should be able to edit it.

In the event that you can’t, you can have a moderator close it and continue here.

All the best!

4 Likes

@Z-Tube thx

3 Likes

No worries! Let me know if you have any questions. I’ll do my best to attend your sessions!

3 Likes

Ok awesome

3 Likes

I’m kind of bored. So, I’ll stop by

4 Likes

@MJP_27 of course u r lol😂

3 Likes

Give me a couple minutes to type the feedback

2 Likes

Ok got it remember pls be nice and use nice words pls thx

2 Likes

Thanks for all who came thx

2 Likes

@MJP_27 what’s up

1 Like

Hello there! You did great! Just a few mistakes to work on!

• So, I noticed the turn base commands that you gave me. But, here’s the thing. There’s no need to give me the tune base command since it’s the pilot’s job to turn base.

• On the first pattern, you gave me the cleared for the option when I was on final. I prefer for the clearances to be given on upwind or downwind.

• There was no need to give a hold short of runway 15R command to TBT117. It’s also the pilots job to do that.

• Also, you have TBT117 an hold position command on the runway. Even though you gave them the line up and wait command which means the same thing.

• You forgot to sequence me a couple of times. So, at the time, I should’ve been following TBT117 (which I was). So, you would give me number 2, and then traffic to follow is on left downwind. Or whatever there position is in the pattern leg. See this photo here and the article I linked below!

pattern

https://infiniteflight.com/guide/atc-manual/3.-tower/3.3-inbounds

• You gave TBT117 enter right downwind for runway 28. You should’ve gave them enter left downwind runway 28.

• I noticed you gave Navy 315 some spacing commands and speed. I can see why you gave Navy 315 a left for spacing command. But, then again. It would’ve been better to give the enter right downwind command along with the sequencing command. Then give them those commands.

• You gave me after the option make left/right traffic 2 times. Only use after the option, make left/right traffic when someone is starting to fly some patterns. Or if someone request a runway change. So an example is let’s say I’m flying patterns at an airport on runway 22. And I want to switch to runway 15. So, you would first give me a pattern entry for runway 15. Next, you would give me what aircraft I’m following (If there’s traffic going to land on that runway.) If I’m the only one for that runway. You can just give me number 1. Next you would select cleared for the option. And then you’ll see after the option make left or right traffic. So then it’s your choice to either give me left or right traffic.

• You double cleared me to land when I was on final. Only 1 clearance is good.

• You gave me the exit runway command when I was still in the air when I didn’t get on the ground yet. But, that’s called progress. Your still working on it. I can see. Exit runway commands for commercial aircraft (example A320’s B737’s) should be given in between 70 knots and 40 knots. If it’s a general aviation aircraft (example TBM 930, C172’s) give them the exit runway command below 40 knots. If your late with the exit runway command below that speed. Don’t worry. Your ok, still give them the command. But if there on the taxiway, plus crossed the hold short line. Just give them to contact ground or Unicom.
1 Like

Thank u so much @MJP_27

2 Likes

Thanks for using calm words not harsh I appreciate that

2 Likes

No problem 😊

1 Like

Morning everyone I will be open tonight around 8 PM to do my ATC tracking Thread.
I have to work today until 4pm my time

1 Like

Hello everybody I am Open here at KMKE.
Please come an help me out. Anyone

1 Like

I will come after I eat.

1 Like

I have @JarrettFlies right now

2 Likes

You don’t want me to come?

1 Like