Hello, IFC. Welcome to my radar tracking thread.
My name is Susheel. I’m currently a specialist at IFATC and I’m undergoing Radar training. I am making this thread to learn and improve my radar skills. So, every help is really appreciated.
Approved by my trainer, Lester Xavier
Types of services
- ILS Approach
- Visual Approach
- Radar Vectors
While flying, please look out for the following
- Terrain Separation: 1000ft AGL at all times
- Separation: Lateral - 3nm | Vertical - 1000ft
- Server: Training server
- Details regarding the airport, runways, approach services offered will be posted in the comments each time I open
- Please use only the runways mentioned, regardless of the winds
- Please follow every instruction I give you. This will help me know when I went wrong.
Thank you in advance