Survey Followup | YOUTUBE VIDEO TONIGHT

Hi everyone,
Thanks to everyone for giving me tips, I have now successfully made a channel and the new video should be out 2019-06-26T12:00:00Z. Your tips were greatly appreciated! I have taken them into consideration and my new video is coming out tonight and I am looking forward to you joining the premiere of the video! Remember to subscribe and turn notifications on so you can see the premiere of the video and chat live with others.

4 Likes

That’s great 👍.

1 Like

Hope everyone likes your vids!

1 Like

I don’t think advertising your Youtube channel is really the way to go… I don’t think it’s allowed just like that.

Wasn’t really meant to be advertising - just meant to be a followup to a survey I did the other day. Sorry!

1 Like

The video is up!!!

1 Like

Your banner looks amazing! There are a few things which can be improved but good first video!

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for the feedback. Could you tell me the things I could improve?
Thanks!

That’s wonderful video 👍 keep going.

1 Like

Like the alignment of the three cams. Everyone starts with the basics and they can/will improve always

My first spotting session wasn’t good as now. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Yeah alright! Thanks for the tips. I’ll be spending a lot more time on my next upload!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.