Surf Air Virtual | A New Way to Fly

Surf Air Virtual Now IFVARB Approved!

Our Fleet

Our fleet is closely based off on the real world Surf Air! Our mainline fleet consists of the Daher TBM 930(representing the Pilatus PC-12) and the Cirrus Sr22 aircraft with the generic livery!

Routes

Here at Surf Air Virtual we have destinations all across the West Coast and Texas. Some of our destinations include Hawthorne, Santa Barbara, Long Beach, San Carlos, Burbank, Oakland, Truckee, Addison, Houston, Austin, Arlington, and more! Apart from the regularly scheduled routes, we allow our pilots to add one route at the end of each month!

Current Partnerships

Surf Air Virtual currently codeshares with Virtual Airlines that are currently IFVARB approved so our pilots can fly to more diverse regions of the world!

Our Staff team is made up of a group of people skilled in leadership. Meet them below!

IFC Name Position
@Saharsh CEO
@Rhys_V COO
@Capt_Evan Human Resource Manager

We are always looking for new pilots! Want to join? Check out our requirements below and fill out an application!

Our Requirements

At least grade 3

​13 years or older

Able to use Discord for communication

Have a legal copy of Infinite Flight

Have an Infinite Flight Pro Subscription

Not on IFVARB blacklist or watchlist

Able to file one pirep each month

Meet all these requirements? Fill out an application and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.

Surf Air Virtual is in no way affiliated with Surf Air and Advanced Air LLC

49 Likes

A long time coming!! What a unique GA Virtual Airline!!

Hopefully we can make this GA a success!

4 Likes

Congrats on approval @SurfAirVirtual!

Thread looks great!

3 Likes

Congrats on being approved! Love this VA and hope all of you will join! You won’t regret it.

3 Likes

Thank you, John!

Thank you for the kind words, Sam!

3 Likes

Congrats surf air! Unique name and VA! Hope the future brings amazing memories! And congrats @Saharsh

3 Likes

Very nice thread SurfAir!!! It’s really great to be a pilot here at the VA!!! 😄

4 Likes

Congrats on you’re awesome approval! I couldn’t be prouder to be a member of this VA! Awesome Staff, Awesome Routes, Awesome VA!

5 Likes

And we can always thank you for being an awesome codeshare partner!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words, @JarrettFlies, @JulietTango, and @ThomasThePro!

5 Likes

Congratulations on getting approved 🥳

4 Likes

Woah it’s the VA I heard so much about!!

3 Likes

Wow. Congratulations on being approved! You deserve it!

4 Likes

Congratulations on the approval! We love seeing new VA’s being approved! And nice thread!

WSVG Staff Team

4 Likes

I’ve only ever flown in the 47 model. I would love to be flying in Surf Air’s newer NG models and see their newer interior as well!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words!

Thank you, Mason!

2 Likes

Congratulations, such an amazing creation

4 Likes

Congratulations @SurfAirVirtual! Amazing thread and congratulations to the staff team too!

3 Likes

Happy to be a part of this… good work guys!

2 Likes

Welcome to the VA community @SurfAirVirtual! Congrats to everyone on the Surf Air Virtual team!

3 Likes