Surf Air Callsign- "Wingspan"

Hey Everyone! I’d like to present Infinite Flight with a really interesting callsign and route network!

Cameron told me this is where I should request this, no need to tell me to PM him

Surf Air: Callsign “Wingspan”

SurfAir aviation photos on JetPhotos
Credit- Beck Ramsey

Sadly, Infinite Flight does not include the aircraft that Surf Air operates, the Pilatus PC-12. They have 12 in the fleet, each able to hold 8 passengers. This feature is not to add the PC-12, but rather for Surf Air’s callsign, Wingspan.

Surf Air is a private, general aviation airline that operates primarily in the SOCAL region, but also in Texas. their flights range from 10 minutes to 3 hours, and they offer truly stunning views. This callsign would be great for IF for these reasons. By using the TBM as a replacement, you could fly down the California coast with the Wingspan callsign, making stops at their hubs KHHR, KSQL, KSBA, and many more. This callsign would also be great for those wanting to test out their formation flying and aerobatic maneuvers…

This callsign really would be a great addition to the simulator, and it would be great to see you using it while flying over SOCAL!

Nice, I would love to see this. As a person who likes flying with random callsigns like Waterski 1, this would be pretty awesome.

3 Likes

Oh you know it! It would be a great addition to have our URF callsign be official!

4 Likes

It certainly would be cool for another GA callsign implemented into the game!

This would be a great GA callsign addition!

2 Likes

Vote. For. This. :)

3 Likes

Of course, Sam, why wouldn’t you? :)

1 Like

I think despite the lack of their fleet in Infinite Flight, this would be a fantastic callsign to use on maybe a CCX or TBM!! Voted :)

3 Likes

Yep, using the TBM would be a great replacement for flying these scenic routes (for rich people :) )!

2 Likes

You are not wrong, good sir.

2 Likes

This would be a pretty cool idea for a VA

2 Likes

Well, it kind of has just become a VA. The thread should hopefully come out soon…

AYOOOOO

6 Likes

Haha! I saw you flying Waterski 1 from SAEZ - SBGR the other day.

3 Likes

I’ll be clearing a vote for this!

2 Likes

Okay, this is one of the coolest callsigns I’ve heard, I don’t have votes but I support this!

2 Likes

Yeah, Wingspan has a nice catch to it!

1 Like

Would make for a good addition to the game. Voted!

1 Like

Voted! Surf Air has such an amazing network of routes and it would be nice to use their callsign when flying for them.

2 Likes

Great callsign! I voted! Although they operate PC-12, I would gladly fly the TBM with this callsign! :)

2 Likes