Support our IFATC...........Part Two

As an Advanced Air Traffic Controller…describe a story you had while controlling about a pilot! It can be funny, venting frustration, or confusion! I want to see how many IFATC I can get on board :)

6 Likes

I don’t remember the event, but I was working WSSS ground and tower and i had like 50 planes spawn at once and call me at the same time. I didnt know it was going to be that busy so I opened both up. I should of had someone help me.

5 Likes

Ouch that sounds tough haha! 😳😳😟

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Had KAGS open a couple of weeks ago with no approach 😬. Had to give all the inbounds pattern instructions and also had lots of aircraft on he ground… It was h*ll

2 Likes

They did it without encouragement? 😳 They must have been intimidated by you like…oh boy there’s the strict guy everyone start spacing ;)

3 Likes

Yes I see that issue a lot!!! If you say remaining in the pattern and head up and decide to depart for a different airport…(this is for you pilots)…simply taps on the “departing” and ask the controller if you can depart out of the airspace. Or just don’t ask for pattern work if you are possibly not going pattern

2 Likes

When I fist joined, I vectored Laura into the mountains…

11 Likes

And did you get banned 😂

I bet…ouch that must have been stressful! That’s why I’m glad people like you are controlling the airspace! :)

1 Like

Nope, as a matter of fact I am an ATC Supervisor now ;)

4 Likes

Have I pmed you? 🤔

1 Like

Haha sounds like you are good at talking ;)
I’m joking of course but I’m glad you were able to maintain your job dude 😂

1 Like

A while back I had the whole IFATC team doing patterns in Hawaii 😂 in spitfires

3 Likes

Telling Tyler go around in one of my practical 3 times(Because I messed up the altitude)

4 Likes

Yeah lol but I was a warrior and stayed control the 💩 Show

3 Likes

What the heck 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

And that’s the last we heard of you as an IFATC ;)

I thank you mate I thank you 😂👍🏼🛬🛫✈️

1 Like