Support our IFATC.........PART THREE

I am beginning this third part for a good reason donโ€™t worry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
Every time I fly I like to find out who is controlling, whether I know them, and I document and keep records on the level of professionalism they expose as they control. So I thought it would be an interesting idea to start a thread posting every Infinite Flight Advanced Air Traffic Controller that I came across who displays a serious level of professionalism. If you are an IFATC and donโ€™t see your name here haha donโ€™t worry it means I donโ€™t get out to your regions (you guys in the boonies ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ)
I will keep updating the list as I fly more. In the comments below you can post the name of an IFATC that impressed you, etc. if you are so inclined you can continue to tell the story of a flight you had where the IFATC went out of their way to help you. I hope you enjoy and keep this number one so our controllers will be able to sleep, hard wired to know we (as a pilot community) enjoy and appreciate their actions!!!

-508 out

IFATC:

Josh Smithley - IFATC (let me just say the dude knows how to vector people in an an APPR! I was very impressed flying in Amsterdam at how many aircraft he was juggling and doing the whole heading and altitude! Well done)

2 Likes

And I will continue to put in more ATC as time goes on! Please feel free to use this thread as a way to let your favorite IFATC know how much you appreciate them.
#standbehindourcontrollers

Already a part 3? Part 2 was created 5 hours ago and it has 26 replies

4 Likes

This does not need three parts.